Recaps?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Recaps?

Unread post by MikeM »

Any chance that you nice folks who are there, can recap your experiences for those of us who can't make it?
Kevin say anything intersting about Palladium's future (that you can share), new books, etc?

How did the games go? I see there are a few BtS and Robotech games. I would love to know more info on those.

Every year I want to go, but feel intimidated as you all seem to be a very closely knit group.

MikeM
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Re: Recaps?

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

I'll be posting a video of a slightly edited thursday speech by kevin later. Some really cool possibilities coming though.
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

MikeM wrote:Any chance that you nice folks who are there, can recap your experiences for those of us who can't make it?
Kevin say anything intersting about Palladium's future (that you can share), new books, etc?

How did the games go? I see there are a few BtS and Robotech games. I would love to know more info on those.

Every year I want to go, but feel intimidated as you all seem to be a very closely knit group.

MikeM

You should go next time. Don't be put off by the camaraderie. With very few exceptions, everyone at the OH has always been very approachable and accepting. I think it's a part of the brotherhood of being a gamer. I've always had a great time!
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

MikeM wrote:Any chance that you nice folks who are there, can recap your experiences for those of us who can't make it?

MikeM

A lot of people not on the forums go there. Frankly, there's only a few people I know to any degree here, but I chat with everyone. You just gotta remember that everyone there is for the same reason, so everyone has common ground to start a chat with.
MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MikeM »

So...what did he talk about? ;)
ApocalypseZero
Adventurer
Comment: Also known as: Lonnie Langston

Unread post by ApocalypseZero »

I think he called Brandon Aten a hack and gave Bradshaw a twenty to take him out back......

-Lonnie

That's a joke for the humorless.
Only Time Will Tell, Unfortunately The Bastard Never Speaks.
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Unread post by Jorel »

I believe he offered everyone a chance to smack Brandon Aten. I'm not sure who took him up on it.
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
Reelman
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Eliminating that not so fresh feeling from the world of role playing.

Unread post by Reelman »

As I am emerging from the fog of too little sleep, too much time on my feet yelling at people (GMing), and having way too much fun, I am putting together a recap. Hopefully I will have it finished before it is time to prep for the next open house?

Oh and Aten is a hack!

Return to “Palladium Open House”