I Yema.

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Goblin-Jack
Explorer

I Yema.

Unread post by Goblin-Jack »

Here's an idea for (maybe/hopefully) an upcoming Rifter or sourcebook that someone with far greater writing ability than I could maybe develop: Just where did the Yema come from? Ha-ha-ha, yes I know, they came from Wujcik's head... No! I mean, take a look at them. If they are that powerful when they're dead, possessing magic, psionics and even weapons that are developed for their unique physiology, that speaks of some kind of society. Imagine what they would have been like when they were alive! Who could they have angered enough to convert the whole species into mega-zombies? What kind of society did they have? Why exactly do they randomly attack magic users and clergy if they're re-animator/controller is killed before they crumble into dust? Why are some of them found in burial chambers with weapons and artifacts from the past? There is more of a basis of mythology for the Yema than there was for the Nimro kingdom of giants and look how well (in my opinion) that sourcebook was written and developed! Please someone with a degree of talent (a group in which sadly I cannot in all honesty claim membership :D ), develop that idea!-GJ.
"Wujcik rules!!!"

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”