Mass Combat

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Vidynn
Adventurer

Battle of Timiro

Unread post by Vidynn »

Hi,

we had the same thing in our Timiro-Campaign. WFB is much too slow for a battle like this, so we used the stripped down battle-rules from the Pendragon RPG. worked fine, some but not too much detail and allowed us to include various factors like cavalry and attacks from the flanks.

cheers, V
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.
Vidynn
Adventurer

Unread post by Vidynn »

you're welcome. plz note that we used the german version of Pendragon, but I see no reason why it should be any different in the original of the game.

cheers and have a nice battle,

Vid
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..Dan Felkins did a pretty good set of rules for Palladium Fantasy found in the Rifter # 22. He also adapted the Mercenary Company rules from Rifts Mercenaries to Palladium Fantasy. Check it out.

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”