Random encounter tables

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SamBell
Explorer
Comment: What is grief, if not love preserving?

Random encounter tables

Unread post by SamBell »

Can you all help me figure out which books has some random encounter tables? Been searching forever lol.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61- Colonel Cambell
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Re: Random encounter tables

Unread post by kiralon »

1st ed old ones book has some
Kraynic
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Kraynic »

In 1E, you can find random encounter tables scattered everywhere I think. Kiralon mentioned Book 2: The Old Ones, but there are also encounter tables in Book 3: The High Seas, Book 4: Adventures in the Northern Wilderness, Book 5: Further Adventures in the Northern Wilderness, Book 6: Island at the Edge of the World, and Book 7: The Yin-Sloth Jungles. Some of those are part of adventures, and some are for regions addressed in the book. I expect most regional resource books have at least one encounter table lurking in there somewhere.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

With any luck I'll be able to bring random encounter charts back to 2nd edition thanks to some new manuscripts in the pipeline.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”