Ideas and Concepts I've had recently

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

crazycowproductions
D-Bee
Comment: Sometimes the best Solution is to think before acting, but then again Acting before you think is the human solution too :D

Ideas and Concepts I've had recently

Unread post by crazycowproductions »

So I draw and tinker with ideas for games all the time. Recently I came up a few that seem kinda popular on Deviantart.

Millie the Merchant (Ice Dragon Hatchling OCC- Merchant)
Alexander Murdis (Demigod OCC- Astral Mage, His Racial Choice being Psyhic Powers)

Two traveling companions that join in adventures on occasion while trying to hide there unique backgrounds (The Dragon Pretending to be human and Demigod doing likewise) Just a Merchant and a Travelling Mage. They make use of his Astral Realm for transportation of goods.

A Villain that was good nifty on the scary scale was a Demigod Flesh-sculptor Named Mortimer. Although he was meant for a Rifts Campaign His basic concept works really well.
Accidentally coming into an item/creature of power is what turned him into the Demigod that he is today, But to maintain it he feeds off the Pain and Anguish of others. So he creates Freaks, and wipes their minds of his involvement in their change but generally stays in the area to feed off their pain, a few such people he even collects to his growing Freak Show as he travels the realms looking for more to do and enjoy himself.

On another note- I recently noticed something funny in the Adventures on the high Seas book. Lemaria has a law of Celibacy for their Priests of Light & Darkness. (under Law Number 2- False Preaching near the end of the law's description) Yet, in the town of Maginsa there is a Priestess that is not only married but has three children... all born in Lemaria. Seem's a bit of strange hiccup.

I've also wondered why they bother taking valuables from others anyway, if Gold and money are considered Worthless to the people of the country why bother? I understand taking weapons and armor away from them. But not their wealth, no real reason too. (unless of course it's magical, as their is that law in place as well about only Warlocks are allowed, and even then only if your a woman)

Generally when I ran the setting I had Lemaria Compensate others for their losses due to their laws.
"Here's ten gold for your weapons and armor." kinda of a deal. Still slim pickings and it still takes their items from them. But unless they where looking, they didn't really care about your coins, jewelry and the clothes on your back.
Did anyone else do this? In my campaigns it made the group like the island a bit more, but still hated that they where stuck in a place they didn't fit in, and some of them still ended up slaves due to getting into fights with those that wanted more slave workers. (whom had started the fights but blamed the heroes)
One moment your a nobody, the next a hero. But you still gotta put your pants on one leg at a time.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”