Looking for Map of Land of South Winds

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lukterran
Adventurer

Looking for Map of Land of South Winds

Unread post by Lukterran »

I know Hotrod and some others have post maps here before in the past. I'm looking for a map of the Land of the South Winds to use in my adventure. Anyone got anything or know a link?
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Re: Looking for Map of Land of South Winds

Unread post by kiralon »

There isnt a canon map of lotsw
The closest one is in the oldones/timiro book I think (shows a bit of the coast I think, but just check the books next to it and they might have bits of lotsw from the edges of their maps.

https://www.deviantart.com/will-erwin/a ... -615493001
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Lukterran wrote:I know Hotrod and some others have post maps here before in the past. I'm looking for a map of the Land of the South Winds to use in my adventure. Anyone got anything or know a link?

Greetings and Salutations. There's not many official maps of the area at this time.

Old Ones has a small section of Land of the South Winds visible on page 25.
Adventures on the High Season has a small portion of the Pendaltor Peninsula on page 151.

If you're a Patreon of Will Erwin, there's one of hotrod's versions of Land of the South Winds there. Same awesome quality as his other maps, but there are no cities or much else on that it as there's not much official information on the region (so more like a blue print to build on should official information ever be released).

I hope that helps. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Hotrod
Knight

Unread post by Hotrod »

Prysus wrote:
Lukterran wrote:I know Hotrod and some others have post maps here before in the past. I'm looking for a map of the Land of the South Winds to use in my adventure. Anyone got anything or know a link?

Greetings and Salutations. There's not many official maps of the area at this time.

Old Ones has a small section of Land of the South Winds visible on page 25.
Adventures on the High Season has a small portion of the Pendaltor Peninsula on page 151.

If you're a Patreon of Will Erwin, there's one of hotrod's versions of Land of the South Winds there. Same awesome quality as his other maps, but there are no cities or much else on that it as there's not much official information on the region (so more like a blue print to build on should official information ever be released).

I hope that helps. Farewell and safe journeys for now.

Quick note on that: while it's based on canon maps, it's bare geography only, and no forests, either. There are some canon cities given locations, and even one named and described in 1st Edition of High Seas, but otherwise, there's not much to go on.
Last edited by Hotrod on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
Lukterran
Adventurer

Unread post by Lukterran »

Thanks for the quick replies and help. Sad there isn't more information.
Veknironth
Hero

Unread post by Veknironth »

Well, there is a little bit of the peninsula in Adventures in the High Seas in the Pirate Federation adventure.

-Vek
"There's a whole city mapped out!"

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”