Stats on the Minor Pantheon

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Stats for the Minor Pantheon yes or no

Poll ended at Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 am

Yes I would like to see stats and info on these minor gods.
94%
Nope not interested.
6%

Total votes: 18

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Re: Stats on the Minor Pantheon

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Very true. But if you wanted to make Ptah that would make him some kind of Alien Intelligence like
Apsu or Cronus from Pantheons of the Megaverse. I'm happy enough referencing Geb as the father
of Set, Isis, Osiris, and Nephy (I'm tired of trying to remember how to spell her name). And Apis if
he was a deity like the others would need some kind of history and stats and I just don't see the
need. The Apis Bull are pretty neat just as they are.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

I recently learned of a rabbit-headed goddess named Unut from the Egyptian pantheon. Is she covered anywhere?
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Nope. I recently bought myself a book called Gods and Myths of Ancient Egypt.
Great book full of adventure ideas involving the gods. Turns out Isis knows Ra's true
name
. This was also mentioned in the Kane Chronicles series from Rick Riordan (Percy
Jackson). It also turns out Thoth wrote a book that contained all his magical knowledge!!!
Mmm more adventure ideas. I recommend this book written by Robert Armour. It also has the
Egyptian calendar which one could use for the Church of Light and Dark.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Reagren Wright wrote:It also turns out Thoth wrote a book that contained all his magical knowledge!!!
Yeah, Thoth's writings were thought to have been buried somewhere, some thinking they were hidden beneath the foot of the sphinx since there is a spiral pattern formed by the pyramids' layout that ends at that point. Fascinating stuff.
I did more research and apparently Unut started out as one of the four creator gods set in place by Thoth, which included Kek, and she originally was a snake goddess who later was represented with the head of a rabbit.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Ive been to Philae Island IRL and it's where Osiris' heart is supposed to be buried (so they guide told us) so when I mapped out Phi I did a pyramid of Osiris on the tiny island of the NW coast.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Will you come up with Original gods or will you stay with the Ones from Earth,s Myths?
Reagren Wright

Hey I just noticed reading about Algor that it mentions the Northern Gods as part of his Pantheon.
(even though he no longer associates with them), but what is eye catching is the name Brgg.
There is no Northern God named Brgg listed anywhere. Now if we used Norse mythology as our
"foundation" for the Northern God, this Brgg sounds awful lose to Bragi the Norse god of
poetry. He is renowned for wisdom, and most of all for fluency of speech and skill with words. He
is another of Odin's sons. This might be someone Eric created but he was left out. Of course I'm
intrigued with this as its a name of some deity in the Palladium God book and we have nothing
about him...So what can we do to fix it... :rolleyes: I've also noticed that Od's buddy
Vallisque-Tan who is a Wizard, Warlock, Summoner, and Mind Mage has no stats either 8) .
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Sounds like you found more to do. Congrats. Looking forward to seeing them.
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

If you're going to do some Northen Gods, take a look at some of the last names of the gods presented, and think about doing the other family members - Brgg is Od's Father (even though Bragi was Odin's son), Ymrr is Epim's mother/father? (the Norse Ymir was male I think, but the general rule is that mothers names are passed down to daughters), Ygllgs is Heim's mother, Trnk is Belimar's father and the fire giantess Andgraboda (though not a god) is Hel's mother.
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Soldier of Od wrote:If you're going to do some Northen Gods, take a look at some of the last names of the gods presented, and think about doing the other family members - Brgg is Od's Father (even though Bragi was Odin's son), Ymrr is Epim's mother/father? (the Norse Ymir was male I think, but the general rule is that mothers names are passed down to daughters), Ygllgs is Heim's mother, Trnk is Belimar's father and the fire giantess Andgraboda (though not a god) is Hel's mother.

And write up Grid because she gave Soldier of Od a belt of strength!
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Reagren Wright

Soldier of Od wrote:If you're going to do some Northen Gods, take a look at some of the last names of the gods presented, and think about doing the other family members - Brgg is Od's Father (even though Bragi was Odin's son), Ymrr is Epim's mother/father? (the Norse Ymir was male I think, but the general rule is that mothers names are passed down to daughters), Ygllgs is Heim's mother, Trnk is Belimar's father and the fire giantess Andgraboda (though not a god) is Hel's mother.

You my friend win the prize of being highly observant :ok: . I never noticed that. Brgg was simply
mentioned in name alone (nothing else) on page 101. With Od real name being Od'Eanwill (Brrgson)
that tells me a lot about who this Brgg might have been. Vallisque-Tan has some stuff written
about him so that shouldn't be to hard to write him up. As for everyone else, they are not listed
as Northern Gods. So that means they are dead or forgotten. I'm only interested in doing a legit
name found in the book.
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

Reagren Wright wrote:

You my friend win the prize of being highly observant :ok: . I never noticed that. Brgg was simply
mentioned in name alone (nothing else) on page 101. With Od real name being Od'Eanwill (Brrgson)
that tells me a lot about who this Brgg might have been. Vallisque-Tan has some stuff written
about him so that shouldn't be to hard to write him up. As for everyone else, they are not listed
as Northern Gods. So that means they are dead or forgotten. I'm only interested in doing a legit
name found in the book.

Glad I could be of help! I noticed it when reading the description of Hel, where is says her mother was the giantess Angraboda, and then lists her true name as Hel Angrabodasdotter (or something similar). So I took a look at the rest of them.

I look forward to seeing your write-up of Brgg!
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
Reagren Wright

BRGG THE DESTROYER

Brgg is the father of Od. During the Chaos War, Brgg was a servant for the Old One
Ya-ahk-met. His purpose was to be a Dragon slave master, to ensure the Great Wyrms obeyed
their Old One masters. One day while walking the land he came upon a giantess named
Tarnsaxa. The moment his eyes fell upon her, he was ensnared by love and passion. Once a
week he went to visit her and lie with her. A year later he came one day and she presented him
his son she named Od. Brgg took his son with him to teach him to be a dragon slayer like himself.
Years later Od ask his father, “Shall we kill all the dragons?” “Yes,” his father said, “In time all
Wyrm must die.” “Including mother?” Od replied. “Your mother is not a Wyrm, said Brgg. Then
Odd turned himself into a dragon. This shocked Brgg so much he dropped his axe upon his foot.
This made him angry. He saw three elderly Jotan women gathering water from a well. He asked
them to watch his son until nightfall. They agreed. Brgg went off to find Tarnsaxa. When he
came upon her, she was standing beneath a Millennium Tree. He demanded that she revel
herself, and she revealed herself to be a Great Horn Dragon. She said, “You lay with what you
hate and spawned a son that you love, your next decision will bind you to your fate.” With a
quick swing of his axe, he cut off her head then nailed her body to the tree. When he returned,
his son was gone. Brgg didn’t realize he’d given his son to the Na’runs. He search the world for
him for many days, finally he returned to the tree and found his son beneath his mother’s body
surrounded by a host of Wyrm. “Mother said one day you’d kill us both. That is why she waited
for you beneath this tree.” Then the host of Wyrm attacked Brgg using weapons from the tree.
Before long all of Brgg’s bones were broken. The Wyrm took Brgg to the Isle of Four Wounds.
There he was bound in rune chains (made by Belimar) in the middle of a giant power matrix of
four permanent circle of power leech. There Od left his father to spend the rest of eternity, as
food for Wyrms and Sea Serpents. Today Brgg remains chained to the island. He is occasionally
visited by Algor. Why the God of the Sea goes to visit him (hence the reason Brgg has been
included in his pantheon) no one knows and neither one will discuss the matter. Brgg will say and
do anything to get himself free. If he did he would go on a rampage of destruction. He hates Od
and all the Northern Gods, but really hates Dragons who he blames for his imprisonment. He also
hates the Old Ones because they would not come to his aid. He will kill their servants (especially
minotaurs) on site if he can get his hands on one. Some worshippers of Algor have been known
to sail to the Island of Four Wounds to seek the advice of Brgg which he will grant for a barrel of
ale, meat, or bread. Some come to the island to wound his body and steal his enchanted blood
which possesses magical properties. Brgg’s imprisonment has made him angry and very hateful,
yet he has not gone insane, which makes having a conversation with him possible, but the giant
is always seeking a way to escape his torment.

Alignment: Miscreant
Size: 100 feet (30 m) tall.
Description: A huge, brutish, long-bearded Frost giant. He is naked and chained (arms,
legs, and waist) to the ground in the middle of giant power matrix circle.
Attributes: I.Q.: 16, M.E.: 24, M.A.: 18, P.S.: 60, P.P.: 21, P.E.: 26, P.B.: 4, Spd.: 88 (60 mph/96 km)
Natural A.R.: 16
Hit Points: 12,000
S.D.C.: 14,000
P.P.E.: 10,000
Horror/Awe Factor: 18
Experience Levels: 20th level Soldier and Warlock
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 2000 feet (609 m), hawk like vision, see the invisible, see
through all illusions and concealment, teleport 98%, dimensional teleport 88%, bio-regenerate
1D6x100 hp/S.D.C per minute, impervious to cold, heat, fire, disease, poison, normal weapons,
mind control, and possession. He takes one half damage from energy attacks (including
magical), and poison. He takes ½ damage from all energy attacks (including magic) and magic
potions. He can also summon 1D4 minor elementals (of any kind).
Frost Breath, Similar to all Frost Giants only his a range of 100 feet (30 m) and does
1D6x10 points of damage. Victims also must make a saving throw of 14 or better (P.E. attribute
bonus only) or suffer the same effect as an Orb of Cold spell (See Northern Hinterlands™ or Rifts
Book of Magic™).
Deific Powers: Brgg is limited to controlling only those followers who are in his physical
presence. Brgg possesses all prototypical deific powers but they cost him 10x the usual P.P.E.
amount and one level higher in body investment because of his imprisonment.
The Blood of Brgg: Anyone who drinks his blood (a pint at least) finds themselves super-
charged as if they drank a Potion of Might of Palladium with the added bonus of 1D4 points to all
physical attributes. The bonuses are permanent. Anyone who is injured receives the same effect
as a Miraculous Healing by a Priest. Any creature of magic/supernatural being that drinks his
blood or eats his flesh gains 1D4x10 extra hit points, +2 to all combat bonuses and saving
throws, a 25% increase to their P.P.E/I.S.P., and +10% to utilize natural powers like (teleport for
example). These bonuses are double if a dragon eat the flesh or drinks his blood. These
bonuses are also permanent. The effect can only happen once in a person’s life time. As a
result, Brgg is often attacked by dragons and other supernatural beings look for a quick heal and
to increase their power. Only a select few alchemists in the world may even carry one pint of his
blood on their shelves. The blood stays fresh in liquid form for 5D4 years. Once it hardens, it
loses all magical properties. Cost: 100,000 gold or more. Very rare item.
Priest/Healing Powers: None
Magic Powers: All elemental spells (fire, earth, air, water) at 20th level. All of his spells
require a saving throw vs. magic of 17 or better.
Psionic Powers: None.
Skills of Note: Lore: Magic, Lore: Demon & Monster, Lore: Faerie Folk, all physical, military,
and wilderness skill as 98%. All ancient weapon proficiencies at 20th level (with an additional +2
to strike, parry, entangle, disarm to all W.P bonuses).
Attacks per Melee Round: Nine hand-to-hand attacks per melee or three by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +2 to initiative, +3 to strike, +4 to
parry, +4 to dodge, +3 to pull punch, +6 to roll with punch/fall, +12 to save vs. horror factor,
+10 to save vs. elemental magic, and +4 on all other saving throws.
Favorite Weapons: Note: It’s rumored his weapons, armor, and helm are buried somewhere
on the island.
1. The Helm of Brgg: It is a Dragon’s Skull Helm (see Dragons and God, page 231).
Only it’s so big it won’t fit anyone but him.
2. Skullcutter, Brgg’s War Axe: This monstrous weapon is completely alien in origin,
said to weight around 1000 lbs (450 kg). This Dragon Slayer weapon is indestructible and a
single blow against non-dragons foes does 1D6x10 point of damage, against a dragon it does
3D6x100 points of damage. The wounds it produces against dragon take 3D4 hours to
bio-regenerate at half the dragon’s normal healing level for the next 3D4 days (this mean for
example, every 6 hours, an adult fire dragon can heal 5D4 S.D.C./hit points for the next nine
days). When used against a dragon the weapon provides 1 extra attack per melee, makes the
owner impervious to dragon psionics, and immune to all dragon special powers/breath weapons,
etc.
Armor: Brgg’s Black Plate Armor. A.R. 18, S.D.C. 8000, impervious to any kind of
dragon breath (fire, cold, acid, hydra attacks, etc). Regenerates 1D6x10 S.D.C. every melee
round.
Allies: None really. No one wants anything to do with him. The only person who visits him
(at least 1D4 times a year) is Algor. His only companions are the Elementals he summons and
seagulls.
Enemies: He hates the Northern Pantheon, especially his son (Od). The Gods of Light are
responsible for the imprisonment of the Old Ones so they must be punished. Every dragon in the
Megaverse must die!!! He was always cruel toward faerie folk, now they laugh and joke at his
expense. Even the Demon and Deevil Lords think he is pathetic and worthless.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Rune weapons and rune magic does double damage
against him and the duration and effect is double the normal amount. Millennium Tree weapon
inflict 10x their normal damage and their magic does triple damage and the duration and effect is
also triple the normal amount.
Power Leech Circles: The four giant power circles Brgg lies in have stripped him of all his
powers (his S.D.C. hit points, bonuses (all), spell magic, natural abilities, and combat abilities
have been reduced by 94%. Even his N.A.R. has been reduced to zero (his immunities have not
changed). The power matrix circles have four permanence wards on them and his true name is
written in silver runes on the ground. The circles are indestructible. Note: The circle was
created by a 21th level Ancient Ice Dragon (10th level Summoner Magic). The four circle matrix
has a 1200 feet (365 m) radius that covers most of the island, so even though the circles target
Brgg specifically, the circles still function as normal.
Rune Chains: Brgg’s arms, legs, and waist are held by giant iron chains inscribed with rune
symbols and letters. These chains are indestructible and seemingly attached to the earth itself.
The only way to pull a single chain up out of the ground would require a Supernatural P.S. of 300
or greater!!! The moment the chain is removed, it will rebury itself in the ground unless the end
is held up out of the ground until all the others are removed. Each chain weighs one ton. The
chains allow him just enough room to wander about the star in the middle of the four giant
circles. He is at least 12 feet (3.6 m) from the edge. Beyond the reach of anyone standing just
outside.
The Escape: Anyone who willing wants to trade places with Brgg can do so by writing his
or her true name in silver runes in the dirt. Brgg’s true name will fade and theirs will start to
glow. The chains will then come off Brgg and ensnare the person (no dodge possible or escape,
automatically happens). Even if the person wrote his name down, then dimensionally teleported,
he would find himself in the circle a second later. There is no escape from this place.
Technology and Notes: No use for it ever.
Minions: Audumla-The Great Cow. The stats for this creature are equal to a 6th level
Wooly Dragon Hatchling and she’s about it size. The cow eats the grass on the island (always
grows back in 24 hours) and likes to lick the sweat from Brgg’s body (he taste great). When she
does this, Brgg drinks her milk. It’s the only source of food and drink he has. The cow is a gift
from Algor.
Elementals. There are usually 1D4 minor Elementals protecting him all the time. Brgg
is regarded as an Elemental Intelligence by all Elementals and they will obey him without
question.
Rifts® Earth: He can’t get there right now, but if he did go. He would have a field day
killing all the dragons. M.D.C. 30,000

Note: The Island of Four Wounds is located in the Sea of Despair, seventy miles north of the Land of the Damned.
Last edited by Reagren Wright on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reagren Wright

VALLISQUE-TAN

He comes from an unnamed dimension that Od visited one day in search of a vicious three
headed dragon of legend. The first person he met was Vallisque who took him to where the
dragon dwelled. Together they managed to subdue the beast. Vallisque thought for sure he kill
the dragon but Od did not, and that made Vallisque take exceptional notice of this being. Weeks
later after Od return to Odguard, Vallisque appeared in Epim’s private chamber and ended up
doing battle with a rune statue of her creation. Od and Epim came to his aid. Epim was cautious
at first with the strange, and uneasy with the friendship he seem to have with his husband, but
she figured he stay for a while then leave. That was several millenniums ago. Vallisque remains
Od’s close personal companion, perhaps even closer then he has even been with his wife. He
enjoy the personal perks that come with it, and is treated almost as a member of the pantheon.
Neither Hocknar nor Locknar can stomach being around him for long. He enjoys long, thought
provoking conversations with Heim. He wants to study more of Belimar techniques for rune
crafting. He always has time to give pointers for Wolevenar and has a longing for Hel that he
keeps to himself. If Locknar ever found out….He has no desire to become a god or deal with the
“hassle” of dealing with worshippers, however he is without a doubt the faithful and loyal
companion of Od and always there by his side whenever he has an idea for adventure in mind.

Alignment: Unprincipled
Size: 15 feet (4.57) tall.
Description: He is inhumanly tall and has a graceful build. He has straight, medium-
length, black hair. His hooded eyes are gray. He has dark skin. He is usually portrayed as wearing
a heavy animal fur robe (which incorporates mystic symbols) and a protective helmet (see
picture in Dragons and Gods, page 166).
Attributes: I.Q.: 26, M.E.: 25, M.A.: 26, P.S.: 37, P.P.: 23, P.E.: 24, P.B.: 21, Spd.: 66 (45 mph/72 km)
Natural A.R.: 11
Hit Points: 2400
S.D.C.: 5000
P.P.E.: 8,000
Horror/Awe Factor: 15
Experience Levels: 20th level Wizard and Warlock, 12th level Summoner and Mind Mage.
Natural Abilities: Nightvision 2000 feet (609 m), see in total darkness, see the invisible,
see through all illusions and concealment, turn invisible at will, metamorphosis: human
(unlimited), teleport 93%, dimensional teleport 86%, and bio-regenerate 1D4x100 hp/S.D.C per
minute.
Deific Powers: None, however if Vallisque wanted too, he could make himself a god. He
however prefers not to, and enjoys not having to look after worshippers.
Priest/Healing Powers: Turn dead (1D6x10) 80%, exorcism 65%, remove curse 70%, and
healing touch 1D6 hit points/S.D.C.
Magic Powers: Knows all spell magic, including spells of legend, all water and air elemental
magic at 20th level. He also knows all circle magic at 12th level ability. All of his spell and circle
magic require a saving throw vs. magic of 17 or better.
Psionic Powers: I.S.P. 2000. Knows all sensitive, healing, and physical powers, plus mind
block auto defense, mind bolt, P.P.E. shield, telekinesis (super), invisible haze, hydrokinesis,
psi-sword, psi-shield, and telekinetic force field, at 12th level.
Skills of Note: Knows all science, scholarly (technical), and domestic skills, plus
cryptography, horsemanship (all), swimming, seamanship, sailing, brewing, at 98%. W.P. Sword
and W.P. Spear.
Attacks per Melee Round: Seven hand-to-hand attacks per melee or three by magic.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +2 to initiative, +3 to strike, +4 to
parry, +4 to dodge, +3 to pull punch, +3 to roll with punch/fall, +10 to save vs. horror factor, +4
to save vs. magic, and +3 on all other saving throws.
Favorite Weapons: None: Relies mostly on his magic, psionics, and his wits.
Armor: Robe of Power. A.R. 15, S.D.C. 3000, impervious to heat, fire, cold, lightning of
any Regenerates 1D6x10 S.D.C. every melee round.
Allies: Od is his best friend. They spend an enormous amount of time together, either
obsessively working or sampling different kinds of brew (and ladies). Since he is his Od’s best
friend he can count on the support of the other Northern Gods and Algor (if he is in a good
mood).
Enemies: He hated by Hel for entering Dyval and her home without her permission to steal
Fruit of Dyval and some clothing of hers. The Deevil Lords, especially Sahtalus do not like the
ease in which he entered Dyval and seem to know his way around. Rumor has it he held a
conversion with Rhada while keeping her guards at bay with relative ease.
Vulnerabilities and Weaknesses: Rune weapons and magic does double damage against him.
Technology and Notes: He is always fascinated by interesting gadgets.
Minions: None, he is however regarded as Od’s companion so he can always talk with any
of them.
Treatment of Worshippers: He has none, but he has on occasion helped out a loyal one of
Od that he has taken notice of.
Rifts® Earth: Wherever Od goes, he is almost never far behind. M.D.C. 5000.
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

HUH, OK I love Geb, And his stuff.
Hmm, be kinda cool if a random dimensional effect sent a teenage superhero, or regular teenager to his realm.
The teen reminds him of his wife/or son in a happier time and actually starts to pull him out of his funk for a moment. He agrees to send them back home, but also empowers them since he realizes they have a) no or little power and b) want to be a superhero. They even get a "miniture " version of his hammer(the avatar of his hammer, as he empowers them his hammer empowers theirs). Of course a miniture hammer in this case is actually relatively huge[think anime sized weapons].

Edit:OH wow this is a necro, sorry, but sitll a cool idea.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”