Please help!

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

samuraidavid
D-Bee

Please help!

Unread post by samuraidavid »

I am starting a new campaign, but I cannot for the life of me remember where I read about it at. The item is the "Mercurial Duke". I found its little brothers the "Mercurial Blades" in "The Black Vault" sourcebook. Any help would be greatly apperciated.

Thank you!
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Re: Please help!

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

Welcome to the forum, samuraidavid!
The Mercurial Duke is an item detailed in the article "Treasures of the Megaverse", Rifter 83, pg 87.
samuraidavid
D-Bee

Curbludgeon wrote:Welcome to the forum, samuraidavid!
The Mercurial Duke is an item detailed in the article "Treasures of the Megaverse", Rifter 83, pg 87.

Thank you so much!
samuraidavid
D-Bee

Ok, here is a new one. Any idea where to find hand to hand combat damage for S.D.C. worlds. What I mean is like Restr. punch, Punch, Power punch, Kick, Leap kick.
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

samuraidavid wrote:Ok, here is a new one. Any idea where to find hand to hand combat damage for S.D.C. worlds. What I mean is like Restr. punch, Punch, Power punch, Kick, Leap kick.

They are in the combat section for each main book (e.g., page 45 for Palladium Fantasy, page 345 for Rifts).
There is no "restrained punch" for ordinary damage levels, only things like supernatural or robotic P.S. If you want to do less than normal damage you have to "pull your punch". Hope that helps.
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
samuraidavid
D-Bee

Soldier of Od wrote:
samuraidavid wrote:Ok, here is a new one. Any idea where to find hand to hand combat damage for S.D.C. worlds. What I mean is like Restr. punch, Punch, Power punch, Kick, Leap kick.

They are in the combat section for each main book (e.g., page 45 for Palladium Fantasy, page 345 for Rifts).
There is no "restrained punch" for ordinary damage levels, only things like supernatural or robotic P.S. If you want to do less than normal damage you have to "pull your punch". Hope that helps.

It does, I just was hoping for something detailed. I will just make something up. Thank you very much!
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

samuraidavid wrote:
Soldier of Od wrote:

It does, I just was hoping for something detailed. I will just make something up. Thank you very much!

Not sure we're talking about the same thing now! The entries look pretty detailed in my opinion. The damages for all those attacks you listed are included (except restrained punch, which is not relevant to ordinary damage). What is it you are looking for exactly?
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”