new best of's

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dragon_blaze_99
Hero

new best of's

Unread post by dragon_blaze_99 »

would anyone else like to see a best of with all stuff from one game like Best of Rifter HU or Palladium Fantasy, they would be rather big but i think they would be good sellers, the reason I ask is I dont play Chaos Earth, Splicers, Nightbane, Systems Failure or Beyond the Supernatural so the rifters with primarily that stuff or Rifts (which I play but it's more like HU source books to me) don't interest me so i don't by them. but one filled with just HU I'd pick up in a heart beat same with ninjas, ATB, Robotech, or PF.

Just whats some opinions to see if I'm alone on this
thanks
Dragon_blaze
The mind is the gateway to the future
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

As someone who makes sure to buy every rifter, I'm personally not keen on time spent on "best of's". With that said, I can understand why folks with strapped purchasing budgets would like them.
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Unread post by dragon_blaze_99 »

I was not really think of the budget thing...... but I see your point in buying all of them to help out Palladium.
The mind is the gateway to the future
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

dragon_blaze_99 wrote:I was not really think of the budget thing...... but I see your point in buying all of them to help out Palladium.

Oh, I don't buy them to help Palladium (no offense Palladium). I buy them because I never know what random gem will catch my interest and since Palladium is dead as hell in my part of town I'm literally the only person my store orders Palladium products for anymore. I buy them because I'm not going to have him order it and then leave it on the shelf, which has caused me to be burned a few times but normally in every Rifter there's at least one article or two that makes the purchase worthwhile.
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
leonmallett
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by leonmallett »

I think the 'best of' organised around settings/game is the way I would like to see it done.
HU2 fan.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”