Hard to get issues

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

As far as I know, no Rifter has had a "limited" print run other than the limited reprint of #21. However, some issues are rarer than others due to popularity with the fanbase (thus a higher demand).

I've found the best bet for finding these issues is doing as you are and searching online, or finding them in a gaming store (where you can even find the rare ones for cover price or below).

To prevent running into this problem in the future, might I suggest a Rifter subscription? :)
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

speaking of which, if i ordered the Rifter today, which issues would come to me? Im not sure when the subscription year ends and the new one begins.
Be at peace, my people. All shall be looked up.
Carl Gleba wrote:My original line of thinking goes along with asajosh...
Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)
Carl Gleba
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

asajosh wrote:speaking of which, if i ordered the Rifter today, which issues would come to me? Im not sure when the subscription year ends and the new one begins.

If you order a sub, it asks which issue do you want to start on. At least thats what I recall.

Carl
ImageImage
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Carl Gleba wrote:
asajosh wrote:speaking of which, if i ordered the Rifter today, which issues would come to me? Im not sure when the subscription year ends and the new one begins.

If you order a sub, it asks which issue do you want to start on. At least thats what I recall.

Yep, though I think it only goes back two issues or so (at least my last two did).
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”