Anyone read Acceptance?

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Anyone read Acceptance?

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone had read my story in the latest Rifter (#74) - Acceptance?

If so, your thoughts/reviews?
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Jerell
Hero

Re: Anyone read Acceptance?

Unread post by Jerell »

I've been meaning to read it. Maybe by the end of this coming week. Where you the author?
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Jerell wrote:I've been meaning to read it. Maybe by the end of this coming week. Where you the author?

Yes. :)
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Very well sir. I shall endeavor to read it in the next week and report back, though I may not have a critical eye that you're looking for.
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Jerell wrote:Very well sir. I shall endeavor to read it in the next week and report back, though I may not have a critical eye that you're looking for.

I've found that gut-reaction is just as important as the critical eye. I appreciate you taking the time, and hope you like it!

Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. I still don't think my copy has come in yet. When it does, I'll see if I can get the wife to read it (she reads much more than I). Farewell and safe journeys.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
krate
Explorer

Unread post by krate »

So did anyone ever read this? Thoughts?
Please visit my DeviantArt page http://krateworx.deviantart.com/

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”