I hope thers a Sneak preview of Rifter 68 on Drive thruRpg.

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

I hope thers a Sneak preview of Rifter 68 on Drive thruRpg.

Unread post by gaby »

Well Rifter 67 is out but thers no sneak preview on Drive thruRpg,Ho well I hope the Next One get it.
asbjorn
D-Bee
Comment: Rifter Contributor

Re: I hope thers a Sneak preview of Rifter 68 on Drive thruR

Unread post by asbjorn »

I have never used Drive Thru. I just wait till my copy comes in, though I should use it to get out of print Rifters.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Well they did pass Rifter 66 and 67,so I hope they do 68.
whassupman03
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by whassupman03 »

Hello...

asbjorn wrote:I have never used Drive Thru. I just wait till my copy comes in, though I should use it to get out of print Rifters.

I agree with this asbjorn. My current strategy when it comes to The Rifter is to subscribe to the latest ones through Palladium, wait for the latest ones to arrive, and use DriveThruRPG for back issues and digital versions of game books (Currently I have issues #40, #45, and #48 in PDF format, which gives me most of the Dead Reign articles I use nowadays.). Spoilers are not my thing. :roll: However, I do have a tendency to buy digital versions of books and magazines that I already have in print for posterity, since I like to have backup copies. Like they say, two is one and one is none. :-) Even so, when the time comes where the issues of The Rifter that exist now are offered on DriveThruRPG, I will probably go for the win and buy them. After all, the great thing about books and magazines in PDF form is that they can often be scanned using the search function. :-D But anyway, please take care; thanks a bunch, and have a good day.

whassupman03 :D
I don't normally kill zombies, but when I do, I use the...

BOOMSTICK!

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”