Wolfen in Italy

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Wolfen in Italy

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

I heard there was a rifter article about a woof empire on rifts earth. Can anyone tell me which rifter it is in?
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: Wolfen in Italy

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Rifter #1.

do note that Kevin S. has stated in the past that the Wulfen thing is not going to be made canon.. but until something comes along to detail the region in a more official fashion, the fan made stuff works just fine.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: Wolfen in Italy

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Yeah, was just looking for ideas, and a place to look before I went and dug around for my rifters. Thanks, pal.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”