Rifter 65 is really good

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

asbjorn
D-Bee
Comment: Rifter Contributor

Rifter 65 is really good

Unread post by asbjorn »

I really like the rifter this week. I was thinking a really cool adventure could be a Everliving Servant of a Necromancer who is in a coma, seeking adventures to help him continue to live after his master dies. Hollow Road was really good, I was happy to see new monsters for Beyond the Supernatural. It was all good, but those were my favorites.
Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Re: Rifter 65 is really good

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

I don't have it, but its awesome to hear you like it. This is exactly the stuff I like to hear and enjoy reading. :ok:
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Glad you liked it. :D

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by auyl »

asbjorn wrote:I really like the rifter this week. I was thinking a really cool adventure could be a Everliving Servant of a Necromancer who is in a coma, seeking adventures to help him continue to live after his master dies. Hollow Road was really good, I was happy to see new monsters for Beyond the Supernatural. It was all good, but those were my favorites.

Glad you liked Hollow Road. :-D
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I personally enjoyed the 2 Heroes Unlimited articles. Trying to find the author of ICS/Integrated Cyber Systems.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”