Cosmo Knight Rifter materials

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

VR Dragon
Dungeon Crawler

Cosmo Knight Rifter materials

Unread post by VR Dragon »

I would REALLY like to see some rifter content to flesh out this OCC. More flavor and options would be so sweet. I have had some minor ideas but my GM wouldn't allow such things unless it was "Offical" IE in a rifter or actual published book. :-(
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Re: Cosmo Knight Rifter materials

Unread post by eliakon »

Which is in itself sort of amusing since 99% of the stuff in the Rifters ISNT Official/Canon, but is instead examples of other peoples homebrew/house rules, just published for us to look at and take ideas from.
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

VR Dragon wrote:I would REALLY like to see some rifter content to flesh out this OCC. More flavor and options would be so sweet. I have had some minor ideas but my GM wouldn't allow such things unless it was "Offical" IE in a rifter or actual published book. :-(

If you already have some ideas, flesh them out and submit them.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

eliakon wrote:99% of the stuff in the Rifters ISNT Official/Canon
Since this is Palladium, I am going to say 98% instead.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”