rifter 28

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Blastaar
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Home of the Xiticix...
Hudsons Wheigh is located near my actual home of Gillam and not Gitlam

rifter 28

Unread post by Blastaar »

after reading the article on the janissary
I had a question
since a few of the originals escaped and are still alive if they were to mate with a "normal" human
what would the offspring inherit?
due to the advance tweaking on the dna of the father (since they were all males) would the offspring therefore gain the abilities as their dad or no? and I am suspecting that the standard birthing time, growth rate would apply like a normal human

Thoughts? responses? shoot downs? anything good or bad???

Thank you
Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!
asbjorn
D-Bee
Comment: Rifter Contributor

Re: rifter 28

Unread post by asbjorn »

that depends on what kind of campain you want. You could roll the characters up normal but use the minor superpowers option from the Heroes Unlimited books, giving them only a few minor super powers or minor psi powers and let them keep the Hand to Hand: Janissary, passed down from father to son/daughter. Or roll them up as full fledged Janissary saying that there super genes overpowered the normal genes from there mother. Those are just some off the cuff thoughts, just think were you want your campain to go and keep out what you would be overpowered. Hope this helps.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”