Images i would love to see drawn

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Blastaar
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Home of the Xiticix...
Hudsons Wheigh is located near my actual home of Gillam and not Gitlam

Images i would love to see drawn

Unread post by Blastaar »

I am reading through Rifter 54 on the New Chillicothe (optional material) section and I would like to see some images in regards to the following
CTX-53 Ballista MAAT's
CTX-531 Trinity RA-MLRS
Bone Raptor STAB-1 Bomber

I know that Rifter 57 had a few new images for vehicles in there
but these ones I kinda wanna see.

Any one else have a rifter that they would like to see some art for??

Speak out and add it .
Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: Images i would love to see drawn

Unread post by jaymz »

Yeah I'd like to see those.....I'd also like to see Dead Boy do MORE CS articles.

As for other art........nothing i can think of at the moment.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Eternal Defender of C.S. Righteous Indignation
~
Adamant Advocate for the Last Best Hope for Uncorrupted Humanity
~
Stalwart Exponent of the C.S.’s Eminent Domain of Man
~
Arbiter of Coalition Dogma and the Precepts of Emperor Prosek

Unread post by Dead Boy »

Blastaar wrote:I am reading through Rifter 54 on the New Chillicothe (optional material) section and I would like to see some images in regards to the following
CTX-53 Ballista MAAT's

See SoT 6: Final Siege, page 1 just under the cover. It's an awesome work of art by Wayne Beauax that only has a paragraph of text deacribing it near the end of the book (a short paragraph at that) and I felt it deserved more. Hell, it didn't even have a name; just "CTX-53".

CTX-531 Trinity RA-MLRS

The Trinity is just a variant of the Ballista (just beafed up to fire the CHASM Rocket {Coalition Heavy Artillery Sub-Munitions} instead of conventional LRMs), but doesn't have any dedicated art for it... at least none that I'm aware of (ya never know what's on the back burner). I did put together one of my hack Frankenart pictures for the Bone Raptor that was submited along with the rest of the material I sent in (half of which was printed in #57, though with pix from actual artists) but it wasn't selected for publication by the editor for print-space reasons. You might get art for them if they decide to print the second half of that article.
From the author of The RCSG, Ft. Laredo & the E. St. Louis Rift in Rifter #37, The Coalition Edge in Rifter #42, New Chillicothe & the N.C. Burbs in Rifter #54, New Toys of the Coalition States in Rifter #57, and The Black-Malice Legacy in Rifters #63, 64 & (Pt. 3, TBA)

[img]x[/img]
Blastaar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Dead Boy wrote:
Blastaar wrote:I am reading through Rifter 54 on the New Chillicothe (optional material) section and I would like to see some images in regards to the following
CTX-53 Ballista MAAT's

See SoT 6: Final Siege, page 1 just under the cover. It's an awesome work of art by Wayne Beauax that only has a paragraph of text deacribing it near the end of the book (a short paragraph at that) and I felt it deserved more. Hell, it didn't even have a name; just "CTX-53".

CTX-531 Trinity RA-MLRS

The Trinity is just a variant of the Ballista (just beafed up to fire the CHASM Rocket {Coalition Heavy Artillery Sub-Munitions} instead of conventional LRMs), but doesn't have any dedicated art for it... at least none that I'm aware of (ya never know what's on the back burner). I did put together one of my hack Frankenart pictures for the Bone Raptor that was submited along with the rest of the material I sent in (half of which was printed in #57, though with pix from actual artists) but it wasn't selected for publication by the editor for print-space reasons. You might get art for them if they decide to print the second half of that article.

Thank you. And thank you for the amazing rift articles.
I may not be a CS fan boy but I do enjoy amazing articles that you and the others put into the rifter..

/bows
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Eternal Defender of C.S. Righteous Indignation
~
Adamant Advocate for the Last Best Hope for Uncorrupted Humanity
~
Stalwart Exponent of the C.S.’s Eminent Domain of Man
~
Arbiter of Coalition Dogma and the Precepts of Emperor Prosek

Unread post by Dead Boy »

Blastaar wrote:Thank you. And thank you for the amazing rift articles.

Wait... It's about to get better (though some are sure to say far worse; you decide). :D
From the author of The RCSG, Ft. Laredo & the E. St. Louis Rift in Rifter #37, The Coalition Edge in Rifter #42, New Chillicothe & the N.C. Burbs in Rifter #54, New Toys of the Coalition States in Rifter #57, and The Black-Malice Legacy in Rifters #63, 64 & (Pt. 3, TBA)

[img]x[/img]
Blastaar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Dead Boy wrote:
Blastaar wrote:Thank you. And thank you for the amazing rift articles.

Wait... It's about to get better (though some are sure to say far worse; you decide). :D

awesome
*sits and awaits in anticipation*

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”