Anyone know the PFPRG material in #64?

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Anyone know the PFPRG material in #64?

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Well punk, do ya?
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Re: Anyone know the PFPRG material in #64?

I have nothing submitted.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. Well, if you haven't seen the latest Weekly Update yet ...

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – Oct. 17, 2013 wrote:Palladium Fantasy® Adventure by Michael Osborne. Play giant characters or pint-sized humans who invade the lairs of Trolls and evil beings in control of dark magic.

That's all for now. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

Sounds cool.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
asbjorn
D-Bee
Comment: Rifter Contributor

Unread post by asbjorn »

Hello Everyone. I wrote the Palladium Fantasy adventure in the upcoming Rifter. I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone at Palladium for publishing it and I hope everyone who has a chance to run the adventure enjoys it. I wont comment on the content untill it is published. I dont post on forums ever, but since i am being published i thought it might be appropriate. Again, thank you to Palladium Books for the opportunity.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

asbjorn wrote:Hello Everyone. I wrote the Palladium Fantasy adventure in the upcoming Rifter. I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone at Palladium for publishing it and I hope everyone who has a chance to run the adventure enjoys it. I wont comment on the content untill it is published. I dont post on forums ever, but since i am being published i thought it might be appropriate. Again, thank you to Palladium Books for the opportunity.

:ok:

I also love the fact that you're not a forum poster but like the game enough to write & submit.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
asbjorn
D-Bee

Unread post by asbjorn »

Thank you. I love the game. I was introduced to Palladium when they first got the Robotech franchise and have been a fan ever since. I like the contributions you have written, especially your cannibal magic submission. That was very cool.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

asbjorn wrote:Hello Everyone. I wrote the Palladium Fantasy adventure in the upcoming Rifter. I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone at Palladium for publishing it and I hope everyone who has a chance to run the adventure enjoys it. I wont comment on the content untill it is published. I dont post on forums ever, but since i am being published i thought it might be appropriate. Again, thank you to Palladium Books for the opportunity.

Welcome to the club :ok: Looking forward to reading your adventure and using it in my own
campaigns.
asbjorn
D-Bee

Unread post by asbjorn »

Thank you for the kind words and I hope your players enjoy the adventure. I had fun writing it. Sorry for the late post, i have been working 56 hour weeks.
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

asbjorn wrote:Thank you for the kind words and I hope your players enjoy the adventure. I had fun writing it. Sorry for the late post, i have been working 56 hour weeks.

:( Well that can't be any fun. Where you working that many hours during the time your wrote the adventure?
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

asbjorn wrote:Thank you for the kind words and I hope your players enjoy the adventure. I had fun writing it. Sorry for the late post, i have been working 56 hour weeks.

Welcome and congratulations!

56 hours? How can someone make a living working such a short week?! :eek: :D
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
asbjorn
D-Bee

Unread post by asbjorn »

I am a patrol guard for a security company. We are entering a buisy season with the winter. We respond to enviromental alarms such as low tempeture alarms as well as burglary alarms. When it gets cold all the low temps alarms go off keeping us busy. Normally I only work 40 hours per week, but we are down a guard and everyone is chiping in to keep everything running smoothly. Fortunely most of a typical day is me sitting in my patrol car reading and writing until a alarm comes in. I do most of my writing in my patrol vehicle when nothing is going on. Unlike a fixed post guard who has to pay attention at his post his entire shift, a partrol guard has more freedom when there are no alarms coming in. I am looking forward to the other guard coming back and getting back to a 40 hour week.
Reagren Wright

asbjorn wrote:I am a patrol guard for a security company. We are entering a buisy season with the winter. We respond to enviromental alarms such as low tempeture alarms as well as burglary alarms. When it gets cold all the low temps alarms go off keeping us busy. Normally I only work 40 hours per week, but we are down a guard and everyone is chiping in to keep everything running smoothly. Fortunely most of a typical day is me sitting in my patrol car reading and writing until a alarm comes in. I do most of my writing in my patrol vehicle when nothing is going on. Unlike a fixed post guard who has to pay attention at his post his entire shift, a partrol guard has more freedom when there are no alarms coming in. I am looking forward to the other guard coming back and getting back to a 40 hour week.

This is why I've got to get me a lap top. Using a PC I feel so in the dark ages :cry: .
bar1scorpio
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by bar1scorpio »

"The Mirror Crossing" piece I did for a NightBane article. Just posted it up since it ships this week.
"The World Will be Saved By Steam!" - Professor Steamhead Ninja High School

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”