What are all the Horror themed issues?

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ghost2020
Adventurer

What are all the Horror themed issues?

Unread post by ghost2020 »

Which issues are the halloween/Horror themed ones?
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: What are all the Horror themed issues?

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Every issue who's number is a multiple of 4.
4, 8, 12, 16,.....
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Every fall season release traditionally has a horror theme to it.
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

This snuck up on me out of nowhere. So I just submitted a supernatural serial killer O.C.C. that'd let G.M.s to make slashers from Freddy to Michael Myers. Not sure if it was accepted, but I guess we'll see. It was pretty long. I had originally intended it for use in another product but I love horror and wanted to contribute something. :D
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Akashic Soldier wrote:This snuck up on me out of nowhere. So I just submitted a supernatural serial killer O.C.C. that'd let G.M.s to make slashers from Freddy to Michael Myers. Not sure if it was accepted, but I guess we'll see. It was pretty long. I had originally intended it for use in another product but I love horror and wanted to contribute something. :D

Interesting...
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Akashic Soldier wrote:This snuck up on me out of nowhere. So I just submitted a supernatural serial killer O.C.C. that'd let G.M.s to make slashers from Freddy to Michael Myers. Not sure if it was accepted, but I guess we'll see. It was pretty long. I had originally intended it for use in another product but I love horror and wanted to contribute something. :D

I'd be interested in reading this, mucho interested!
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
palladiumjunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by palladiumjunkie »

That sounds pretty cool!

-Chris
"Quality takes time. Poop comes out multiple times a year." -MrNexx

"Choosing to house-rule in order to customize the game to your liking can be a beautiful thing.
But being forced to house-rule in order to make the game playable at all is not." - Killer Cyborg
13eowulf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by 13eowulf »

Issue #13 is particularly horror themed, with articles on superstition, curses, Necro-Tech, something called "The 13th Hour", and more.
Oderint Dum Metuant.
mrloucifer

13eowulf wrote:Issue #13 is particularly horror themed, with articles on superstition, curses, Necro-Tech, something called "The 13th Hour", and more.

It is a particularly cool book. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”