Rifter article with rules for psychic powers?

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Rifter article with rules for psychic powers?

Unread post by Witchcraft »

Besides the Enthrallers I don't see any Rifter articles with alternate rules for psychic powers or boosting psychic powers. Something akin to doubling the ISP cost and doubling the power? Is this coming out of left field or is anyone familiar with the concept? I'm just looking for a source or some kind of info to get me close and I can modify the rest if necessary.

Thanks in advance!
There is no spoon.
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

Re: Rifter article with rules for psychic powers?

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

Check here: www.nexusnine.net
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?
Ectoplasmic Bidet
Hero

Unread post by Ectoplasmic Bidet »

Rifter #19 has several new psychic OCCs and a number of skills that can boost mental attributes, increasing psychic resistance and potential ISP[marginally] in a roundabout way.

Rifter #37 has mega-hero options for psychics; a trimmed down version of the Psychic Third Eye trait from Psyscape[the dreamvision mumbo-jumbo stuff is removed and so on], another that gives a huge ISP boost, and one that boosts ISP recovery significantly.

Rifter #44 provides new & optional rules for telekinesis and ectoplasm as well as several psionic-oriented skills that increase telekinetic proficiency or flat out boost ISP[+5 ISP per secondary skill or +10 ISP per OCC related skill, IIRC].

Those are the ones that come to mind, beyond Rifter #25 that you already mentioned. I'm five Rifters behind[I only just ordered them this morning], so there might be something to be found in them as well.
Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Witchcraft »

Hey thank you for the replies!
There is no spoon.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”