Rifter #58

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Rifter #58

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Well it looks like another 15 of my monsters and R.C.C.s from my original manuscript that the
20 monsters that appeared in Rifter 57 will appear in Rifter 58. I know for sure Madmanmike (shout
out) is doing some of the art. Can't wait to see what will appear in the next book. So who else is
joining me in this outing?
JMHutchins
D-Bee
Comment: Author of the Dark Day Chronicles in the Rifter magazines.

Re: Rifter #58

Unread post by JMHutchins »

Hey Reagren,

I think I'm going to be in this issue based on the description. Volume 5 of the Dark Day Chronicles missed the last issue, so I'm hoping that's the Nightbane story and stats mentioned. I'm hoping everyone is enjoying the story because I'm loving writing them!

Max
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~Albert Einstein
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Eternal Defender of C.S. Righteous Indignation
~
Adamant Advocate for the Last Best Hope for Uncorrupted Humanity
~
Stalwart Exponent of the C.S.’s Eminent Domain of Man
~
Arbiter of Coalition Dogma and the Precepts of Emperor Prosek

Unread post by Dead Boy »

Reagren Wright wrote:Well it looks like another 15 of my monsters and R.C.C.s from my original manuscript that the 20 monsters that appeared in Rifter 57 will appear in Rifter 58. I know for sure Madmanmike (shout out) is doing some of the art. Can't wait to see what will appear in the next book. So who else is joining me in this outing?

That is sweet news, buddy! Congrats. :D
From the author of The RCSG, Ft. Laredo & the E. St. Louis Rift in Rifter #37, The Coalition Edge in Rifter #42, New Chillicothe & the N.C. Burbs in Rifter #54, New Toys of the Coalition States in Rifter #57, and The Black-Malice Legacy in Rifters #63, 64 & (Pt. 3, TBA)

[img]x[/img]
zor_prime1
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by zor_prime1 »

Grats to you both Reagren and JMHutchins!! It looks like I'm going to be joining you two as well based on this issue's description. I'm so excited! I wrote 'The Kezel' and I hope everyone enjoys it. It looks like this is going to be another awesome issue.
"I've been senile for as long as I can remember!" - I forget
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Sweet. The only drawback, for me; I'm going into NYC for an event the evening before the official release date.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Just looked at Rifter #58. Besides my stuff I though the stuff on the Free State of Lazlo was neat.
Wow Plato is quite impressive. The Kezel are cool NPCs. Definitely for those who like playing very
powerful characters, but in a Dimensional Outbreak game could be quite useful. I really like the
Notable Creatures of the Sea, nice to have stats for some normal animals and slightly augmented
ones. Enjoyed the Nightbane short story and the NPCs. As for the Lemuria stuff, I'll check the
book out when I go to the Open House. What I saw so far was impressive but I'll make my real
judgement after briefing over the book. All in all another fine book to add to the Rifter collection.
Hope we can get some more new blood to join the mix and this book and others inspires others to
join the party :D .

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”