Rifter #57

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Rifter #57

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

The fantasy monsters in Rifter #57 Kevin mention in this weekly update are my creation. So I'm
gracing the Rifter once again 8) . So who else out there is joining me on this outing?
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Rifter #57

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Not me. I'm hoping to have an article in Rifter #58 or #59.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Kovoston
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by Kovoston »

Actually I was just going to start a thread - asking what was in the new Rifter?" You beat me to it - I'm glad you did CONGRATS!
G
mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Reagren Wright wrote:So who else out there is joining me on this outing?

Right here my friend! I'll be providing the monsters and supernatural threats for the Beyond the Supernatural portion.

Congratz by the way! :)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

mrloucifer wrote:
Reagren Wright wrote:So who else out there is joining me on this outing?

Right here my friend! I'll be providing the monsters and supernatural threats for the Beyond the Supernatural portion.

Congratz by the way! :)

Ooh even more monsters then :D .
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

As much as I am looking forward to this issue guys, I think I will wait and see if there is going to be a Rifter Subscription sale this year.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Lord Z wrote:As much as I am looking forward to this issue guys, I think I will wait and see if there is going to be a Rifter Subscription sale this year.

I read Kevins last update and went "ok yeah, I'll do a Rifter subscritpion - so I did. then I realised "Damn, he mentioned there would be a Rifter sub offer."

FFS! Silly me :frust:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

The Dark Elf wrote:
Lord Z wrote:As much as I am looking forward to this issue guys, I think I will wait and see if there is going to be a Rifter Subscription sale this year.

I read Kevins last update and went "ok yeah, I'll do a Rifter subscritpion - so I did. then I realised "Damn, he mentioned there would be a Rifter sub offer."

FFS! Silly me :frust:

DOH! it happens. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

The Cover of Rifter 57 is up for ppl to check out
DBX
Hero

Unread post by DBX »

Premier wrote:The Cover of Rifter 57 is up for ppl to check out

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... er-57.html

:ok:

any chance of seeing a larger version of this, like we did with the Path of the Storm cover
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

When the Update says "For all game settings – Genie bottles and dimensional pockets."
Are they talking about pockets in pants and jackets or places to visit?
Anyone know?
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Reagren Wright wrote:The fantasy monsters in Rifter #57 Kevin mention in this weekly update are my creation. So I'm
gracing the Rifter once again 8) . So who else out there is joining me on this outing?

Any hints about the monsters forthcoming in your article. Maybe. PLEASSSSEeee!!

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Reagren Wright

The Cover of #57 is AWESOME. Wow is all I can say. As for what's in the book, your guess is as good as mine. See the
submission was orginally a 80-100 page manuscript I sent over the summer. Wayne picked out groups of monsters and was
going to plug them in. I have no idea which monsters he picked. The book had faerie folk, undead, strange animals, and
monsters like the Makara (think I spelled it right, which is the nasty critter on the cover). All monsters have full stats (just
like in Monsters and Animals) and Rifts Conversion as well. So I'm as looking forward to seeing what's in the book too. The
one thing I can say is that thing on the cover is wickedly nasty :demon:.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Reagren Wright wrote:The Cover of #57 is AWESOME. Wow is all I can say. As for what's in the book, your guess is as good as mine. See the
submission was orginally a 80-100 page manuscript I sent over the summer. Wayne picked out groups of monsters and was
going to plug them in. I have no idea which monsters he picked. The book had faerie folk, undead, strange animals, and
monsters like the Makara (think I spelled it right, which is the nasty critter on the cover). All monsters have full stats (just
like in Monsters and Animals) and Rifts Conversion as well. So I'm as looking forward to seeing what's in the book too. The

Great stuff! Looking forward to it.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Reagren Wright wrote:The Cover of #57 is AWESOME. Wow is all I can say. As for what's in the book, your guess is as good as mine. See the submission was orginally a 80-100 page manuscript I sent over the summer. Wayne picked out groups of monsters and was going to plug them in. I have no idea which monsters he picked. The book had faerie folk, undead, strange animals, and monsters like the Makara (think I spelled it right, which is the nasty critter on the cover). All monsters have full stats (just like in Monsters and Animals) and Rifts Conversion as well. So I'm as looking forward to seeing what's in the book too. The one thing I can say is that thing on the cover is wickedly nasty :demon:.

Ok. Now we need to start a plug your Monster-script book submission. Palladium needs an expanded 'monster and animal' hunting guide/list/books section. Does the cover look like any thing [monster] you submission?

Reagren Wright

No idea. They took monsters out of the manuscript and plugged them into the Rifter. No idea
what monsters or animals are in the Rifter. I can only hope "positive" feedback and admiration
for this upcoming Rifter might suggest that my manuscript moves into the line of possible
upcoming manuscripts. But right now its just one of the many manuscripts Kevin receives,
however I love the fact Wayne liked some of the things in it and plucked some of the animals
& monsters out of it.
DBX
Hero

Unread post by DBX »

copy/paste from a murmur

Fans of the Palladium Fantasy RPG® are going to eat this issue up, because it is jam-packed with dangerous monsters designed specifically for the Palladium Fantasy® setting. But here’s the cool thing, these creatures also come with Rifts® Conversions, making these 20 monsters suitable for use in Palladium Fantasy® and any S.D.C. setting as well as for Rifts® and any M.D.C. settings

This issue also has some rocking Coalition vehicles and weapons, cool Beyond the Supernatural monsters and a bunch of other great material. Like I said, this is an awesome issue.
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

Reagren Wright wrote:The Cover of #57 is AWESOME. Wow is all I can say. As for what's in the book, your guess is as good as mine. See the

Thanks Reagren Wright, Jupios ;) , The Dark Elf & DBX!
I wanted to push myself this year to learn as much as possible and Glen's - "Reagren Wright's" Makara did the trick nicely! Hats off to such a creative Writer and I hope to see more from you in the future of Palladiumbooks.

BTW, here is a much better look at the cover:
http://madjaguar.deviantart.com/art/Rif ... -280860020

I highly recommend this issue as a keeper because it has a boat load of AWESOME new monsters for both Palladium Fantasy and BTS, and they certainly make for great conversions into RIFTS!
DBX
Hero

Unread post by DBX »

Premier wrote:Thanks Reagren Wright, Jupios ;) , The Dark Elf & DBX!
I wanted to push myself this year to learn as much as possible and Glen's - "Reagren Wright's" Makara did the trick nicely! Hats off to such a creative Writer and I hope to see more from you in the future of Palladiumbooks.

BTW, here is a much better look at the cover:
http://madjaguar.deviantart.com/art/Rif ... -280860020

I highly recommend this issue as a keeper because it has a boat load of AWESOME new monsters for both Palladium Fantasy and BTS, and they certainly make for great conversions into RIFTS!

Thanks for uploading the picture

Vote the elfen mage for the next swimsuit edition.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Reagren Wright wrote:No idea. They took monsters out of the manuscript and plugged them into the Rifter. No idea
what monsters or animals are in the Rifter. I can only hope "positive" feedback and admiration
for this upcoming Rifter might suggest that my manuscript moves into the line of possible
upcoming manuscripts. But right now its just one of the many manuscripts Kevin receives,
however I love the fact Wayne liked some of the things in it and plucked some of the animals
& monsters out of it.

Ok, is the Makara one of your monsters or animals?

Just wondering. While waiting for your article in the Rifter.

Reagren Wright

The Makara is one of my monsters, actually its a creature of magic. I'll provide this much. The
creature looks like it has three heads, but the two reptile heads are really arms with mouths on
the end of them. That's how the creature eats, capturing and devouring things with its reptile
mouth arms. The creature also has six legs and a turtle like shell. The bird head (the brain of the
creature) does nothing but stare at its foes. It does speak a little, is a minor psionic, but its the
deadly gaze of the bird that you have to worry about. Stare into its eyes and you enter a world of
calm tranquility, making you helpless before its deadly brawling might. It loves to fight. It wants to
take damage to decorate its body in scars. If you ever get the creature into hit points, its deadly
gaze becomes a beam of light that has the same effect as a 5th level Havoc spell. Yes indeed the
Makara is one nasty beast. I look forward to hearing stories of fantasy players encountering one.
:demon: . I have to say Charles Walton II did an awesome job capturing what I pictured this bad
boy to look like, and to have it make the cover, is even better than I could have hoped for. I hope
the Makara brings him even more success in the art world.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Thank you. Hope your article becomes a book. I will have one as soon as available, in print.

Reagren Wright

WOW!!! Is all that I can say. I want to personally thank Nick Bradshaw, Kent Burles, Mike Mumah, and of course Charles
Waton for the fantstic art work you did for the monsters of Rifter #57. They all look great. I especially love the Pit Walker.
He looks perfect. Bradshaw's Makara although different looking from Chuck's cover is awesome too. Yes they look
completely different but that's fine because the bird head changes with each different creature. So yes the two designs are
both correct. But I have to give even more props to Chuck. My best artistic ability is to draw stick figures and even they are
not all that impressive :-( :( . You guys took what was in my head and made them come to life better than I could have
hoped for. Hope to see you guys at the Open House so I can have you sign a copy :mrgreen: .

Oh there are a few mistakes which the writer in me feels must be corrected and I'm currently yelling at my editor (which
would be...me :o . Makara have six legs. However under Natural Armor Rating I say they have four. Six is correct. Murrisk
are deep sea frog like beings. Under Damage its says they have a tail slash. Well in truth they have no tails. Beach Slayers
have no tails that is correct, but the artwork shows him having one, but that's fine because he looks cool :D . Any other
complaints or questions I'll be happy to answer as well.

As for the rest of the book, I love N.D.T. Lyons Dimensional Bottles. Very cool concept. I love what you did with the inability
to transport them at high speeds and the issue with figuring out their instructions. Great stuff.

Steve Dawes' Beyond the Supernatural Monsters are very impressive as well. I like how you incorporate the lore skill with
knowing how these monsters funtion.

Matt Olfson's Coalition Bullet Train is neat. Don't stand in front of its path though. You'll end up like the Delorean from Back
to the Future Part 3.

Micheal Lord I love the NGR Anthropological Field Guy. Very believeable as a O.C.C. that would exist in the NGR. Its fits
perfectly in the material provided in Triax 2.

All in all a very good Rifter guys. Let's pat ourselves on the back and get back to work on our next submissions :ok: .
mrloucifer

Reagren Wright wrote:Steve Dawes' Beyond the Supernatural Monsters are very impressive as well. I like how you incorporate the lore skill with
knowing how these monsters function.

Thank you sir! I try to make all my of my scribes worthwhile. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

I finally got my copy in the mail today.

Gut reaction -- the cover by Charles Walton is not only pretty but also has really good arrangement. Notice how he left one corner unbusy for Wayne's text. Notice how the monster is approaching from four different angles towards the center, creating a tone of overwhelming the picture. There are many small pieces of artwork throughout this issue. Nick Bradshaw's illustrations of the BtS creatures are okay (or downright good considering how quickly they were made); I especially like the Kroguar illustration on Page 26. The Hafoot is a wonderful comical monster, the type of which I could get a lot of use as a GM. The Mannings did some great illustrations for the Coalition article, but I would have preferred to have seen the Northern Gun vehicles described in the back of the article as these are likely to be more often seen by PCs. The Fantasy article dominates the issue, and I have hardly skimmed it thus far. My favorite illustration in the entire book is Mumah's picture of the Black Hounds on Page 54 (also the only illustration with any sort of visual context). The Black Hounds are pretty darn cool and would fit well in a BtS or Nightbane game as well with minimal tweaking (such as adding a Threat Level and Discorporation Effect). There are mega-damage conversion notes listed for each Fantasy creature, so that is helpful. I am left wondering, however, if Palladium Fantasy (which already has hundreds of monsters and animals in canon books) was the product line which needed 20 more critters. The NGR Field Operative is a very nice idea, but the devil will be in the details. The Brodkil War Machinist is a demon who makes and maintains all those cybernetics for the other Brodkil; I thought that was why we had Gremlins. I haven't really looked at 'Spacia's Bottles'. Interestingly, there is no fiction in this issue, not even another installment of the Dark Day series set in Nightbane that has been a regular fixture recently. Am I the only one who misses the narratives?
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
Sardukar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Sardukar »

I contributed the NGR Anthropological Field Operative and the War Machinist and I can't wait to get my copy in the mail!
The Galactus Kid

Sardukar wrote:I contributed the NGR Anthropological Field Operative and the War Machinist and I can't wait to get my copy in the mail!

Looking forward to these!!!
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

PhellaOne
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 3-73 Cavalry. Leading the way! Airborne!!!
All hail CJ, Future Ruler of the Megavesre!

Unread post by PhellaOne »

Reagren Wright wrote:The fantasy monsters in Rifter #57 Kevin mention in this weekly update are my creation. So I'm

Quick question: How long did it take to see print after submission?
All will bow to CJ, Future Ruler of the Megaverse!

"Storytellas Studios... that's how we imagined it!"
http://www.storytellasstudios.com (I've bought and registered the domain, next is buying the servers!)
StorytellasStudios@groups.live.com for now.

Game on! Long live Palladium Books!!!
Xbox Live gamertag: xX PhellaOne Xx
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Eternal Defender of C.S. Righteous Indignation
~
Adamant Advocate for the Last Best Hope for Uncorrupted Humanity
~
Stalwart Exponent of the C.S.’s Eminent Domain of Man
~
Arbiter of Coalition Dogma and the Precepts of Emperor Prosek

Unread post by Dead Boy »

Reagren Wright wrote:Matt Olfson's Coalition Bullet Train is neat. Don't stand in front of its path though. You'll end up like the Delorean from Back to the Future Part 3.

Hu? :-? They printed that?

Oh wow. I heard a third party rumor from a bud of mine that one of my pieces was getting printed up soon, but haven't heard anything official from Wayne like normal. So, silly me, I assumed he might have heard wrong. Guess not! My buddy told me they assigned some really good art talent to my article too.

Can't wait to get mine in the mail. :-)
From the author of The RCSG, Ft. Laredo & the E. St. Louis Rift in Rifter #37, The Coalition Edge in Rifter #42, New Chillicothe & the N.C. Burbs in Rifter #54, New Toys of the Coalition States in Rifter #57, and The Black-Malice Legacy in Rifters #63, 64 & (Pt. 3, TBA)

[img]x[/img]
Reagren Wright

PhellaOne wrote:

Quick question: How long did it take to see print after submission?

Oh let me see. Yeah I send the submission around October 16 2011 (that what the date my email to Kevin was) and around
December I got the email from Wayne that he wanted to put the twenty monsters in the Rifter. SO sometimes it happens
rather qucikily other times it takes time.
Reagren Wright

Dead Boy wrote:
Reagren Wright wrote:Matt Olfson's Coalition Bullet Train is neat. Don't stand in front of its path though. You'll end up like the Delorean from Back to the Future Part 3.

Oh wow. I heard a third party rumor from a bud of mine that one of my pieces was getting printed up soon, but haven't heard anything official from Wayne like normal. So, silly me, I assumed he might have heard wrong. Guess not! My buddy told me they assigned some really good art talent to my article too.

"Curisor and curisor," said Alice. Wayne usually tells a person by email (or sometimes Kevin does) that they are going to use
your work . You are after all the writer. And again very interesting concept.
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
~
~
~

Reagren Wright wrote:
Dead Boy wrote:

"Curisor and curisor," said Alice. Wayne usually tells a person by email (or sometimes Kevin does) that they are going to use your work . You are after all the writer. And again very interesting concept.

Actually last time he called my by phone.
From the author of The RCSG, Ft. Laredo & the E. St. Louis Rift in Rifter #37, The Coalition Edge in Rifter #42, New Chillicothe & the N.C. Burbs in Rifter #54, New Toys of the Coalition States in Rifter #57, and The Black-Malice Legacy in Rifters #63, 64 & (Pt. 3, TBA)

[img]x[/img]
Sardukar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Sardukar »

I submitted mine almost a year ago.
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
~
~
~

Sardukar wrote:I submitted mine almost a year ago.

Yea, the timing between submitting and acceptance/publication varies wildly. The article of mine that was in #57 was only sent in a couple months ago, while the one before that in #54 was submitted on the order of three to five years back (I honestly forget exactly when).

So when you submit an article, be patient. You never know.

[img]x[/img]
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
~
~
~

Hey hey! I finally got a copy of Rifter #57 (not my five free copies, but A copy just the same). Looks like the editor decided to split the article in two, so you guys might see the other half in print at a later date. Even so, it looks fantastic!

I'd like to thank the artists who took my hack-illustrations and turned them into something really nice! Brian & Allan Manning (any relation?), great job! Same to you whoever it is who did the two rifles! :ok:

[img]x[/img]
The Galactus Kid

The Mannings are twin brothers. Also, I THINK they did the art for those firearms. I could be mistaken.

gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

What do you think is the Best BtS,s Monsters in it and Why?
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
~
~
~

gaby wrote:What do you think is the Best BtS,s Monsters in it and Why?

I rather liked the Brawling Joes. Their backstory/history to the gangster days of Prohibition was a really nice touch in my opinion.

[img]x[/img]
mrloucifer

Dead Boy wrote:
gaby wrote:What do you think is the Best BtS,s Monsters in it and Why?

I rather liked the Brawling Joes. Their backstory/history to the gangster days of Prohibition was a really nice touch in my opinion.

Thank you sir! I wish I could tell you where or why I came up with the prohibition gangster as back story, but Joe has since become one of my favorite creations. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Dead Boy wrote:I'd like to thank the artists who took my hack-illustrations

Actually I preferred your original drawings of the material. They were closer in style to what we see in the books in my opinion :)
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
~
~
~

jaymz wrote:

Actually I preferred your original drawings of the material. They were closer in style to what we see in the books in my opinion :)

Actually at least 70% of what you saw in each of my illos was Frankenstein art from scanned in illos form CWC, rearranged to look just the way I wanted, and filled-in/painted freehand with my mouse in Adobe Photo Deluxe. The body of the Bone Raptor is a painted-over B-1 and the wings and tale were taken from... I think it was one of the bots from the Japan book. I was very pleased to see the Manning brothers obviously used my Fanken-works as reference pieces for their illustrations. Even so, I may be a hack artist, but I consider myself to be a very good hack artist thanks to my computer and decade-old software. :D

[img]x[/img]
JMHutchins
D-Bee
Comment: Author of the Dark Day Chronicles in the Rifter magazines.

Unread post by JMHutchins »

Lord Z wrote:Interestingly, there is no fiction in this issue, not even another installment of the Dark Day series set in Nightbane that has been a regular fixture recently. Am I the only one who misses the narratives?

I do have to take the blame for missing the deadline. I'm the author of the Dark Day Chronicles. Part 5, which I hope will hit the April issue, was submitted too late to try for this issue. I work retail and the holidays (Oct-Dec) are some of the busiest times. I just couldn't get the story I wanted out in time. I'm very excited about part 5 and hope its going to make it into the April issue. Out of curiosity, how many people are reading it? I rarely see much feedback beyond a kind word here and there (which I always appreciate!).
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~Albert Einstein
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Dead Boy wrote:
jaymz wrote:

Actually at least 70% of what you saw in each of my illos was Frankenstein art from scanned in illos form CWC, rearranged to look just the way I wanted, and filled-in/painted freehand with my mouse in Adobe Photo Deluxe. The body of the Bone Raptor is a painted-over B-1 and the wings and tale were taken from... I think it was one of the bots from the Japan book. I was very pleased to see the Manning brothers obviously used my Fanken-works as reference pieces for their illustrations. Even so, I may be a hack artist, but I consider myself to be a very good hack artist thanks to my computer and decade-old software. :D

Still preferred your Flying Skull Walker and Train Images. The Bone Raptor wasn't in the Rifter article. Maybe it's in a part 2?
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
~
~
~

jaymz wrote:The Bone Raptor wasn't in the Rifter article. Maybe it's in a part 2?

Maybe. Frankly I'm not sure if they intend to print part two (lots of heavy-duty stuff there). I heard a rumor they would, but I honestly don't know. ... We'll see.

[img]x[/img]
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Dead Boy wrote:
jaymz wrote:The Bone Raptor wasn't in the Rifter article. Maybe it's in a part 2?

Maybe. Frankly I'm not sure if they intend to print part two (lots of heavy-duty stuff there). I heard a rumor they would, but I honestly don't know. ... We'll see.

All I know is Bone Raptor meet Air Castle. Winner - Bone Raptor.

\m/

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”