Article about Kobolds

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Torval
Dungeon Crawler

Article about Kobolds

Unread post by Torval »

Hello all!

I am considering working on an article all about kobolds. They were the first race I played in PFRPG and one I still love to this day. I searched the Rifter Index and didn't see any articles with kobold in the name. I just want to double check and see if anyone knows whether there has been an article on kobolds yet or not.

Thanks!
Cinos
Hero

Re: Article about Kobolds

Unread post by Cinos »

I don't think there has, and if there has or will be one, want!
Getting a mage to tell you where the hydra is...10,000 gold
Hiring a summoner... 40,000 gold
Hiring one hundred 10th level mercenaries... 98,567 gold
Giving a hydra skull to your necromancer... priceless

Board? Read bad fan fiction!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=120575&p=2349744#p2349744
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Torval wrote:Hello all!

I am considering working on an article all about kobolds. They were the first race I played in PFRPG and one I still love to this day. I searched the Rifter Index and didn't see any articles with kobold in the name. I just want to double check and see if anyone knows whether there has been an article on kobolds yet or not.

Thanks!

Greetings and Salutations. There is nothing to the best of my knowledge on Kobolds. Recently I did an article for Rifter 0.1 (coming soon) that touches on cultures/races of the main book (including Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes, Trolls, Ogres, Changelings, plus and references to other races and where information on them can be found). Interestingly, after I finished my 80+ page article, I had realized that I missed Kobolds! I face palmed, rather disappointed I missed a race from the PF main book. So as another fan very interested in more information on the races, I will say that I would absolutely love to see this. I'll look forward to seeing this. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Torval
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Torval »

I hope this isn't considered thread necromancy but I just wanted to give an update that I finally motivated myself to finish this article write up and sent it this week. Here is to hoping it gets accepted.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”