Where did you guys start your C.E. sessions at ?

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lenwen

Where did you guys start your C.E. sessions at ?

Unread post by Lenwen »

Where have you all started your Chaos Earth PC's at ?

And why there ?

I started my PC's at the Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota .

I allowed one to be an officer an the others were his platoon leaders an such heh

-Lenwen.
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Dallas. Some were stationed there as Roscoes, but others were visiting family and such in the area for Christmas. Plus, one of the NEMA regional HQ is going to be established in canon to be in Denton (north of Dallas), so there would be lots of reason to have people there. Just an insider tip.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
kdyal
D-Bee

Unread post by kdyal »

Portland, OR.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Atlanta GA - at the CDC
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
LostOne
Champion

Unread post by LostOne »

I always wanted to start one with the group in jail after a stereotypical barfight :P

The world is going to hell in a handbasket and you're all locked up in the county jail...
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Josh Hilden wrote:
LostOne wrote:I always wanted to start one with the group in jail after a stereotypical barfight :P

The world is going to hell in a handbasket and you're all locked up in the county jail...

... and nothing but other men to turn to for solace and comfort?

:P

[serious] Really good idea. [/serious]

OMFG HAHAHAHAHA

I think I dribbled some pee outta pure fright on that one ...

-Lenwen.
LostOne
Champion

Unread post by LostOne »

Josh Hilden wrote:... and nothing but other men to turn to for solace and comfort?

Well that took a disturbing turn...
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760
LostOne
Champion

Unread post by LostOne »

Josh Hilden wrote:
LostOne wrote:
Josh Hilden wrote:... and nothing but other men to turn to for solace and comfort?

Well that took a disturbing turn...

I do what I can with the material I got.

"Ok guys, obviously the officers have their hands full with the chaos outside and aren't coming back to let us out, they might even be dead already. The way I see it we have two options. We can either stay here until we turn to cannibalism and the last one of us starves to death, or we can break out of here before Ben-the-roid-pumping-body-building-hulk over there decides to act on the amorous looks he's casting our way. Even if that means we have to claw our way through the brick wall, I'm choosing escape."
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Just hope and pray that .. Ben-the-roid-pumping-body-building-hulk over there aint all of a sudden able to use Telepathy and or Telekinesis :-( :shock: :? :-?

If so its going to be a long time for some one can rescue the recievers of the amorus looks ..

-Lenwen.
bigbobsr6000
Hero

Unread post by bigbobsr6000 »

Near Atlanta, GA.
Mephisto: You have some morbid fantasies. I like it (okay)
pblackcrow:"If anyone deserves this it's you! (thwak) LOL...All in fun."
Natasha: Bob you're deadly. I like it.
Misfit KotLD: You're Gamer Bi-Polar.
Sanford: Excellent concept, Big Bob!
sasha: I think Bob gets the JUST A GAME award....for life.
Jerell: You sir, are ruthless, and that is why I like you.
Lord Death
Explorer

Re: Where did you guys start your C.E. sessions at ?

Unread post by Lord Death »

I got mine started in Denver, CO. at one of the Army NG. the one of 56th ave. and havana st. Did a whole map of the base its bout 5 mins. from DIA and 15 mins from downtown Denver. I did have 6 players playing in the game but it all went down the tube because had to move east coast cause wife got transfred, but i had 1 playing a NEMA Intel, 1 NEMA Milit Spec. and four Peacekeepers. They had to fight some of the Worm Wraith who took control of DIA.

The only thing is that all my players are new to the game and are 10 to 12 years in age two of the are my kids.
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

Our group is based out of Ottawa, but we mainly campaign in U.K. and Europe. Ottawa was picked because of our familiarity with it. Germany and Scotland was picked because our GM use to live there. We plan to play a campaign of noble heroes, which is way different than our Rifts game where were somewhat selfish mercenary, more in it for new tech than really helping anyone. We started out to save the world, but we smarten up.
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
Jockitch74
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Jockitch74 »

Toronto, Canada.
"Knowledge is the key to the universe"
Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Unread post by Grell »

Salt Lake City, UT operating out of a ANG facility in the city.

Why, you ask? Why not? :P

Seriously, there is a LOT of potential to be had out there. Especially with Hill AFB 30 minutes away and connected by a lonely stretch of I-15 that may or may not be claimed by a particular Thornhead demon with a nasty disposition.....
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
Chad
Dungeon Crawler

Re:

Unread post by Chad »

Jason Richards wrote:Dallas. Some were stationed there as Roscoes, but others were visiting family and such in the area for Christmas. Plus, one of the NEMA regional HQ is going to be established in canon to be in Denton (north of Dallas), so there would be lots of reason to have people there. Just an insider tip.

Denton?
Any plans for Trader's Village? :lol:
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

I started a campaign to test out the material in my manuscript. I have the group at the Maranatha Bible College in Watertown, Wisconsin. The college has been turned into an evacuation center and they are trying to hold the fort, so to speak, until reinforcements from Chicago can arrive. Pretty soon, though, that's all going to come crashing down. Really excited about this one.
Colt47
Champion
Comment: Keeper of the Pies

Unread post by Colt47 »

Not really sure what the date was for the game, but we had a Rifts Adventure where we got to go back to the days of Chaos Earth to see how everything started. I'd say the oddest thing to have to do as a character from the distant future is ask someone if they are a "Neeman", not to mention having to deal with military authority that is genuinely interested and concerned with how the party managed to acquire weapons that are based on their property.

Edit: We were in the New York area after all the initial Tidal waves wrecked most of the city. At the level we were at I don't think we would have survived some of the places other people posted here. I mean, sweet mercy: someone actually did a game at St. Louis? :shock:
Norbu the Enchanter: Hello friends! What brings you to my shop today?

Big Joe: We need some things enchanted to take a beating...

Norbu: Perhaps you want your weapons enchanted? Or maybe a shield or sword? I can even enchant armor!

Big Joe: We need you to enchant this Liver, this heart, and these kidneys.

Norbu: :shock:
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

The lowermost level of NORAD, and to quote one of my players....
You know, here's the funny thing: we're taking losses and getting f***ed up and most of us haven't even been off of a single level in one f***ing base. Wait until we get outside and get to start dealing with the utter chaos (if we make it that far). :)

The player is right, once they got out of the base they will have to travel to either Chicago or maybe Denton (now that I know it will be featured in an upcoming book).
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
Noon
Champion

Unread post by Noon »

I think it'd be pretty hard to get out of a jail cell even with no guards around...
My WIP browser game : Come see how it's evolving!
Philosopher Gamer: Thought provoking blog!
Driftwurld: My web comic!
Relkor: "I believe the GM ruled that they did vomit..."
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

Noon wrote:I think it'd be pretty hard to get out of a jail cell even with no guards around...

Has anyone ever read 'The Stand'?

While the 1990's mini-series touches on this subject there is much more detail in the book.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”