I Need your opinion on a game I am Planing?

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

I Need your opinion on a game I am Planing?

Unread post by gaby »

It is set in a Parallal rifts earth where it was the North portion instead of the Southern portion of Wisconsin that have Magic energy second only to the Magic zone!

The Eruption of the Ley Lines were Far less Severe then normal Rifts Earth Large number of People survived and some Cities Remained.

I think this will make a very Big difference?

What do you think?

PS I will GIVE more Info Later!
Pro Munchy

Re: I Need your opinion on a game I am Planing?

Unread post by Pro Munchy »

Not exactly sure what your asking?

Are you saying Rifts Chaos is an alternate world and your going to use the above idea?
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

No the Chaos Earth books from Palladium are the real Past of Rifts Earth!

But I Make My own Parallel World to Chaos Earth Where things Happed Differenly During The Great Catalysm to Add some TWIST to the Game!

I like to Known What Impact People Think It may Have if the Most Powerful and Permanent Ley Lines and Nexus Points were North of Green bay and marsfield Instead of South!

Look at Page 130 of Rifts AFtermath and Page 25 of New West and Tell Me if it make a Difference or NOT?

Come UP with your Own Twist for It!
Pro Munchy

Unread post by Pro Munchy »

I will half to read both and get back on that at ya but so far it sounds interesting!
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

gaby wrote:No the Chaos Earth books from Palladium are the real Past of Rifts Earth!

But I Make My own Parallel World to Chaos Earth Where things Happed Differenly During The Great Catalysm to Add some TWIST to the Game!

I like to Known What Impact People Think It may Have if the Most Powerful and Permanent Ley Lines and Nexus Points were North of Green bay and marsfield Instead of South!

Look at Page 130 of Rifts AFtermath and Page 25 of New West and Tell Me if it make a Difference or NOT?

Come UP with your Own Twist for It!

Actually, your world sounds like the original conception of chaos Earth as it appeared in the Rifters, before it grew into the story of Rifts Earth's past.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Look at Page 130 of Rifts Aftermath it have a list of cities where there Ley line Nexus points!

Now if Ley line Nexus points were not at those cities it will have a Big Effect!

There potential for game ideas like for examples the Governor got Wisconsin,s Nema and Survivors of Madison to turn ther Back on Midwest Operation and 200 years later it become the Head of The CS Instead of CHI-TOWN!

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”