Pre-rifts Timeline

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Pre-rifts Timeline

Unread post by jaymz »

I came up with my own (but keeping in mind it is made for my view of things to a degree)

https://worldofjaymz.fandom.com/wiki/Pre-rifts_timeline
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Pre-rifts Timeline

Unread post by Warshield73 »

jaymz wrote:I came up with my own (but keeping in mind it is made for my view of things to a degree)

Nice work on this. Some favorite points:
The First Slayer
Steve Austin & Jamie Summers
Robocop

The only thing that I include on my timeline that you don't is the Nightlords. I really use the Nightbane lore to add into Rifts and in my timeline I tie in the First Slayer.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

Warshield73 wrote:
jaymz wrote:I came up with my own (but keeping in mind it is made for my view of things to a degree)

The First Slayer
Robocop

The only thing that I include on my timeline that you don't is the Nightlords. I really use the Nightbane lore to add into Rifts and in my timeline I tie in the First Slayer.

Remember... most of the Nightlords will be dead!
Remember Hiroshima? The rapid destruction of a city will destroy the Nightlands city and the Nightlord With it...
Nuclear war, Tsunamis, Dimensional effects, a few million demons...
There are going to be a lot of dead Nightlords.
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

eliakon wrote:
Warshield73 wrote:

The First Slayer
Robocop

Remember... most of the Nightlords will be dead!
Remember Hiroshima? The rapid destruction of a city will destroy the Nightlands city and the Nightlord With it...
Nuclear war, Tsunamis, Dimensional effects, a few million demons...
There are going to be a lot of dead Nightlords.

I wiped out almost two thirds of the Nightlords. I have them as really only having a presence in the Pacific Rim with vast areas of Nighlands completely unreachable. But I do include them in a lot of the history of my Rifts Earth to give more of an evil ancient civilization to add to Atlantis & Lemuria.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

Very cool, i may have to use some of this in a later campaign :D
The Dragon Has Spoken
dreicunan
Hero

Unread post by dreicunan »

Why do you have Roanoke disappearances occuring in 1890 instead of 1590?
Axelmania wrote:You of course, being the ultimate authority on what is an error and what is not.
Declared the ultimate authority on what is an error and what is not by Axelmania on 5.11.19.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

probalby a typoe, i shall fix it...also i have added....

1874 - Charles Fort is born. His work and research of anomalous phenomena would go on to inspire many people late in his life and after his death in 1932 to continue such research as well as influencing many a parapsychologist later in the 20th century, most notably Victor Lazlo.

1975 - infamous Amity Island shark attacks occur

1988 - Nakatomi Tower terrorist incident
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

New additions:

336 BC - The first "Warehouse" is built by Alexander the Great. Successive "Warehouses" have been built over the last two thousand plus years by each eras most dominant "empire", with the last one built, "Warehouse 13", being located in a remote area of South Dakota in the United States. It is still there as of 2098.

1926 - The company Global Dynamics is founded.

1947 - The technological haven, the town of Eureka Oregon, is founded.

\m/
Father Goose
Adventurer
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"

Unread post by Father Goose »

I finally got around to reading your timeline. I'm a fan. This is good stuff.
taalismn wrote:Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Nice! Like your timeline a lot!

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”