Ley Line Question

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nadrakas
Explorer
Comment: Strength through Unity, Unity through Faith!

Ley Line Question

Unread post by Nadrakas »

According to the books, Ley Lines go across the surface (1/2 mile to thousands of miles long), 3 miles high, and are 1/2 to 1 mile wide (Especially long ones up to 2 miles wide).

So, how far uderground do the Ley Lines go? If a Ley Line ran directly over an underground bunker/base, would it reach down to it? Would the bunker/base suddenly have a new light source (Great energy saver...), some strange electrical discharges (Maybe they can harness it? :-P ), strange lizards crawling around (Extra food source...if they don't eat you first :-P ), and, oh, a few visitors from another dimension? (Coming over for Tea and some...Finger Food...and Toe Food...and Leg Food...and Arm Food? :eek: ). Or not?

~ N
Chicago Broadcast, 12 DEC 2098, M.P.: wrote:We are the People of Earth. Those Things are not of Earth. Our path is clear and simple. We belong here, they do not. I, for one, will do everything in my power to close the Gates so we can send those things back to whatever Hell they came from!! NOW, WHO IS WITH ME!!!

Visit Nadrakas's RPG Corner
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Re: Ley Line Question

Unread post by Jason Richards »

As far as I know, there is no official word on this, but I've always figured that there is no reason for the line to stop at the surface, but penetrates fairly deeply into the Earth. Blue Zones are strong enough that they would provide light, even underground I would think, but random dimensional activity is certainly a side effect.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

i once read that there were indeed ley lines underground. it might have been either in Rifts Ultimate Edition or the Rifts Book of Magic. I can't remember.
Nadrakas
Explorer
Comment: Strength through Unity, Unity through Faith!

Unread post by Nadrakas »

RoadWarriorFWaNK wrote:i once read that there were indeed ley lines underground. it might have been either in Rifts Ultimate Edition or the Rifts Book of Magic. I can't remember.

So did I, but I couldn't find it. I thought I was imagining things...but if someone else has a similar memory...hmmm...I'll have to go back and recheck again for the 10th time.

~ N
Chicago Broadcast, 12 DEC 2098, M.P.: wrote:We are the People of Earth. Those Things are not of Earth. Our path is clear and simple. We belong here, they do not. I, for one, will do everything in my power to close the Gates so we can send those things back to whatever Hell they came from!! NOW, WHO IS WITH ME!!!

Visit Nadrakas's RPG Corner

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”