Character Concept - Gadget Wizard

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Beatmeclever
Adventurer

Re: Character Concept - Gadget Wizard

Unread post by Beatmeclever »

Maybe use the Gizmoteer OCC from N&SS?
"The impossibility of the world lies in the fact that it has no equivalent anywhere;it cannot be exchanged for anything. The uncertainty of thought lies in the fact that it cannot be exchanged either for truth or for reality. Is it thought which tips the world over into uncertainty, or the other way around? This in itself is part of the uncertainty." - J. Baudrillard
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

You could also use the psi-mechanic from BTS....
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Very interesting!

I would probably have it as "youth" OCC instead of adult technicians. A tinkering teen has that tremendous faith and belief that empowers magic whereas an adult tech has his science, his methods, his education.

If a Field Engineer looks at a wizard's gadget, he knows it shouldn't work according to every known law of physics...but it does! That's the magic.

It would make a cool Rifter article.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Interesting concept. Any further development on the one?
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

That would be cool to see in print. But if you ever want to post some new stuff.... Please post away. I know I will use it.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”