Army Soldier/Officer OCC

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Re: Army Soldier/Officer OCC

Unread post by Jason Richards »

There is a Reservist OCC in First Responders. The military will be covered in Brothers in Arms, the supplement that will follow Psychic Storm.

In the meantime, you can fairly easily cobble something together from the NEMA Peacekeeper, even if that class is a little "meh," in my opinion. It could use some work.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

wolfcannon wrote:is first responders out? and when is brothers in arms due?

First responders has been sent in and is in line in the production schedule. Brothers in arms is due out after Psychic Storm. Correct me if I'm wrong, Jason, but the current Chaos Earth line up is as follows:
First Responders
Psychic Storm
Brothers in Arms
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Can't wait for Brothers in Arms....

But looking forward to the others as well.
Jason Richards

GK has it right. First Responders shoul be out this summer. In fact, everyone should send Kevin messages to the effect that you're looking forward to it!

I'll be starting on Psychic Storm in probably 4-6 months, hoping to get it released in 2011, then get Brothers in Arms off the ground after that, shooting for 2012. This is all speculative, obviously.

There is another CE title that I believe will sneak in there somewhere, as well, but I can't talk about that.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

duck-foot wrote:i thought there was suppose to be a book on the average joe in chaos earth... what happaned to that?

I may be wrong, but I believe that will also be included in First Responders, I don't think it was a stand alone book.

Though I'd be happy to volunteer Jason to write a book about that and the Golden Age. :P
Jason Richards

Dustin Fireblade wrote:
duck-foot wrote:i thought there was suppose to be a book on the average joe in chaos earth... what happaned to that?

I may be wrong, but I believe that will also be included in First Responders, I don't think it was a stand alone book.

Though I'd be happy to volunteer Jason to write a book about that and the Golden Age. :P

Hehe. First Responders is largely about "average Joe" types, with special emphasis on various civil servants. One of the themes of the book is that most of the heroes of the Cataclysm were regular people, so normal civilians play a large role.

jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

For 'average joe' characters in my game I am just going to use the occupations from BTS-2, which (with no surprise) were reprinted in Dead Reign.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
Jason Richards

jedi078 wrote:For 'average joe' characters in my game I am just going to use the occupations from BTS-2, which (with no surprise) were reprinted in Dead Reign.

You'll like the Civilian O.C.C. in First Responders better, I think. It's 10x more customizable at 1/10th the page count. The BTS/DR occupations are named as a good source for ideas and concepts, though.

Jason Richards

duck-foot wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:
Dustin Fireblade wrote:

Hehe. First Responders is largely about "average Joe" types, with special emphasis on various civil servants. One of the themes of the book is that most of the heroes of the Cataclysm were regular people, so normal civilians play a large role.

cool... so can i have my cybernanny sex bot?

Hmmmm... I might need to start an underground newsletter for those sorts of stats. $6.99 a month sound fair?

Jason Richards

duck-foot wrote:how about 4.99

SOLD! That will be a 24-month commitment, cash up front, please!

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”