Chaos Earth Psychics - Rifter #50

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Chaos Earth Psychics - Rifter #50

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

For those of you that don't have this Rifter, this is official material for the Chaos Earth game.

It is a great intro for the upcoming Psychic Storm book, allowing GM's and player's to finally include psi into their CE games.

We get the fairly normal minor and major psi that most people are familiar with, however we get a twist with both. Rolling up minor psi for example gives you a option to select either psi-powers as normal, or you have the option for some different abilities.

Major Psychics get a bit of a increase in the way of selecting more powers.

The real gems are the Master Psychics though. We get three of those, the Charismatic, the Reactionary and finally the Teke Freak. All of them have very unique powers and abilities. Very cool. 8)
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Re: Chaos Earth Psychics - Rifter #50

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Man, I haven't seen my copies yet. Glad they appear to have come through for the players. :) I want to hear about the characters everyone rolls up. There are dang near infinite possibilities of power combinations.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Chaos Earth Psychics - Rifter #50

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

FYI, I'm rolling up a Russian War Knight tonight who is a master Psychic. His master Psychic specialty was going to be a burster, but I think I'm going to do the Teke-Freak to make him a combat monster.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”