IV, V, VI

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AzathothXy
Adventurer

Re: IV, V, VI

Unread post by AzathothXy »

One was at Norad, four I think, and was destroyed in the super volcanos eruption.
The Nuclear Chaos
That thing is not dead which has the capacity to continue to exist eternally,
And if the abnormal ones come,then death may cease to be
kevarin
Adventurer

Unread post by kevarin »

archie one is i guess the prototyp and it doesnt say where it is
archie two is in norad and gets blown up when the volcano
goes off

archie 3 is in aberdeen

archie 4 was on the moon and archie 5,6,7, were built on the moon after
the great cataclysm 4 was replaced by 5 ect,ect,ect

this info is on page 14 of the chaos earth main book
http://kevarin.deviantart.com/# my little attempt to add some color to the Palladium world

My gun does 4d6x1000 MD! There's no way this guy is gonna survive.
-- Famous Last Words of Rifts Players
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nightbreed »

Don't quote me, but i think 7 is in one of the outer space colonies. Not sure which one. :?:
kevarin
Adventurer

Unread post by kevarin »

Nightbreed wrote:Don't quote me, but i think 7 is in one of the outer space colonies. Not sure which one. :?:

you are right its the controll computer for the moon colonie
http://kevarin.deviantart.com/# my little attempt to add some color to the Palladium world

My gun does 4d6x1000 MD! There's no way this guy is gonna survive.
-- Famous Last Words of Rifts Players
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

In addition to the above, A.R.C.H.I.E. Zero lies abandoned and forgotten somewhere in what remains of the Florida peninsula (Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp, p. 142).
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
slade the sniper
Hero

Unread post by slade the sniper »

Tinker Dragoon wrote:In addition to the above, A.R.C.H.I.E. Zero lies abandoned and forgotten somewhere in what remains of the Florida peninsula (Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp, p. 142).

:(

Why does this make me sad...poor little AI...

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg
keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Unread post by keir451 »

Mutants in orbit, Archie 4, 5, 6, 7... CAN colony on moon, ARCHIE 2 in NORAD, Adventure Guide has Archie 1 as an HLS.
ARCHIE 4 failed during the cataclysm, 5, 6 were produced later, now A-7 is the main AI for the moon colony, and is aware of A-3, but has yet to mention it to anyone.
In CE NORAD is presumed destroyed, and in nearly 300 yrs no one has been able to find it again, maybe A-2 still survives? :twisted:
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nightbreed »

Munchkin Slappin GM wrote:
keir451 wrote:Mutants in orbit, Archie 4, 5, 6, 7... CAN colony on moon, ARCHIE 2 in NORAD, Adventure Guide has Archie 1 as an HLS.
ARCHIE 4 failed during the cataclysm, 5, 6 were produced later, now A-7 is the main AI for the moon colony, and is aware of A-3, but has yet to mention it to anyone.
In CE NORAD is presumed destroyed, and in nearly 300 yrs no one has been able to find it again, maybe A-2 still survives? :twisted:

It A2 still survives he could be nuttier than A3, or just an AI waiting to be plugged in again, what a great find.

Great, it would be like that techno-alien entity from Virus, the movie with Jaime-Lee Curtis, where it possessed the Russian computers and basically butchered the crew turning them into literal meaty cyborgs. I hate to think if it did the same to those in NORAD. :eek:
finn69
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by finn69 »

SamtheDagger wrote:
Hagan Lonovich wrote:There is archie 3 and archie 7. what happened to 4,5 and 6?

They happened a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

wasnt there one in south america somewhere?
Metathiax

Unread post by Metathiax »

keir451 wrote:Mutants in orbit, Archie 4, 5, 6, 7... CAN colony on moon, ARCHIE 2 in NORAD, Adventure Guide has Archie 1 as an HLS.

It A2 still survives he could be nuttyier than A3, or just an AI waiting to be pluged in agian, what a great find.

where does it state Archie 7 is aware?
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Metathiax wrote:

It A2 still survives he could be nuttyier than A3, or just an AI waiting to be pluged in agian, what a great find.

where does it state Archie 7 is aware?

Read it again - he's not saying it's "aware" like A3, but that it's aware that A3 is using old codes to access satellites.

Hopefully it does decide to notify someone, and then that someone decides it's a breach of the earth containment, and they somehow zero in on the source of the transmission from Earth and drop a rather large rock on it....

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”