Board index » Across the Megaverse® » Gamers Looking for Other Gamers

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
 Post subject: Where did my post go?
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:54 pm
  

User avatar
Dungeon Crawler

Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:01 am
Posts: 374
Location: Post Falls, ID
I am still looking for players. But where did my post go? I made it AFTER the big forum deletion. :x


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:18 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:09 pm
Posts: 3607
Location: Plymouth, CT
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.
VR Dragon wrote:
I am still looking for players. But where did my post go? I made it AFTER the big forum deletion. :x

This is all the explanation the mods have deigned to provide. Asking further has proven fruitless.

_________________
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Image

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | New Temporal Magic
Rifts random encounters | New Elemental Magic | Lore: Superhuman

OK, Boomer.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:38 pm
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:02 pm
Posts: 632
Yeah, not worth getting worked up about it honestly. We've been asking particularly for the sake of the Off Topic boards, and so far there hasn't been anything. I would just keep reposting and spamming the message boards looking for players.

I know for one I'm not as interested in staying on the forums now that the pruning has gone nuclear. Kind of seems pointless to have the discussions disapear and makes you wonder why you should even bother . . .

But whatever, if mods don't want to encourage a sense of community and continuity, its their playground, not ours. We just play in the sandbox.

_________________
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:29 pm
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:09 pm
Posts: 3607
Location: Plymouth, CT
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.
The Facebook and Discord communities are much more active - you may have better luck posting there.

_________________
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Image

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | New Temporal Magic
Rifts random encounters | New Elemental Magic | Lore: Superhuman

OK, Boomer.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:04 pm
  

User avatar
Demon Lord Extraordinaire

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:28 pm
Posts: 6513
Location: Apocrypha
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?
VR Dragon wrote:
I am still looking for players. But where did my post go? I made it AFTER the big forum deletion. :x


We tracked the Spiderman thread for how long it stayed until deletion and the result was two weeks. So that's how long posts will remain in the less visited sections.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:08 am
  

User avatar
Dungeon Crawler

Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:01 am
Posts: 383
Comment: Huh! What? There was homework???
Glistam wrote:
VR Dragon wrote:
I am still looking for players. But where did my post go? I made it AFTER the big forum deletion. :x

This is all the explanation the mods have deigned to provide. Asking further has proven fruitless.

Typical response. "We just did it, and I am locking the thread" crap.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:55 pm
  

User avatar
D-Bee

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:12 pm
Posts: 5
Location: New Reno
Is there a discord for palladium?

_________________
I travel between Dimensions and worlds trying to meet others and learning new things hoping to found more friends who want to travel and explore new worlds as much as I do.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:58 pm
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:07 am
Posts: 432
Location: Varies
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"
Tenchnomage3055 wrote:
Is there a discord for palladium?

Several, actually. Unfortunately, I cannot direct you to where, as I only have internet on my phone at the moment and lack the space to download the Discord app.
However, there are many here who are active in one or more of those servers and can help direct you.

_________________
taalismn wrote:
Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:30 pm
  

Explorer

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:29 pm
Posts: 139
Father Goose wrote:
Tenchnomage3055 wrote:
Is there a discord for palladium?

Several, actually. Unfortunately, I cannot direct you to where, as I only have internet on my phone at the moment and lack the space to download the Discord app.
However, there are many here who are active in one or more of those servers and can help direct you.


Do you have links by any chance?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:10 pm
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:07 am
Posts: 432
Location: Varies
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"
Rogerd wrote:
Father Goose wrote:
Tenchnomage3055 wrote:
Is there a discord for palladium?

Several, actually. Unfortunately, I cannot direct you to where, as I only have internet on my phone at the moment and lack the space to download the Discord app.
However, there are many here who are active in one or more of those servers and can help direct you.


Do you have links by any chance?

Not until I get my computer set up.
Jefffar, Prysus, Eliakon, 13eowulf, and several others can, if they see this post.

_________________
taalismn wrote:
Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:30 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 7:48 pm
Posts: 2659
Location: Boise, ID (US)
Father Goose wrote:
Rogerd wrote:
Father Goose wrote:
Tenchnomage3055 wrote:
Is there a discord for palladium?

Several, actually. Unfortunately, I cannot direct you to where, as I only have internet on my phone at the moment and lack the space to download the Discord app.
However, there are many here who are active in one or more of those servers and can help direct you.


Do you have links by any chance?

Not until I get my computer set up.
Jefffar, Prysus, Eliakon, 13eowulf, and several others can, if they see this post.

Huh? Wha --? Did someone say my name?

Greetings and Salutations. The Summon Prysus spell was successfully invoked, and I will grant thy request to the best of my abilities. I haven't visited any chatrooms for a while now and I've barely ever used Discord, but I think this is what's being referenced ...

Direct link: https://discord.com/channels/4207310306 ... 1526767617

If that doesn't work, or you lose the link, then I recommend simply going to the official Palladium Books website. If on a desktop, look at the top of the page for Community. Hovering over that option should create a Drop Down, and one of those will be "Discord Chatrooms." That leads to a disclaimer page with a button/link to the page above. If on a phone, then click in the upper left corner where it reads Menu (or maybe just three bars) and simply scroll down until you find "Discord Chatrooms." For a phone, you may need the app, I'm not sure.

Hope that helps. Farewell and safe journeys to all.

_________________
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group