Upcoming projects for Phase World®

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Scorpion Leader
Explorer
Comment: "Marines We are Leaving...maybe we should Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Re: Upcoming projects for Phase World®

Unread post by Scorpion Leader »

Branden also I forgot to say I myself like you as a GM don't like to get to Technical, but that being said, I think the rules for Decompressoin,The Skill Zero-G Combat Basic & Elite/Advanced form HU Galaxy Guide would make great addition to the Rules for the PW setting(Some of the other stuff is okay too,but alot of it is also to complex). Also See the Fleets of Three Galaxies Post/Board for the Stats my version for the Galatic Diplomat/Amassador O.C.C. and New Alternate Rules Regarding Ranges/Roll to Strike needed for Ranged Combat. I mention them for your consideration, in hopes that they might help you and inspire you if needed. You have My permission to use them as is or tweak them if you choose to included them in one of your books. - Brent Fuller a.k.a. Scorpion Leader

P.S. Despite the promblems with Anvil Book will we also learn more about the Races (ie.R.C.C.'s,Ships,Equipment,etc.) mentioned in Anvil that exist in and beyond the Threshold?? or why the Cosmo Knights have been gathering there??
Scorpion Leader
Explorer
Comment: "Marines We are Leaving...maybe we should Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Branden not to be a pest but I was wonderind if we'll ever get some new space and underwater skills (for ocean covered Planets) skills from Palladiums other Books for use in Phase World? Also Will you or someone else ever give us O.C.C.'s for the Altess Amoria and Golgan Republikan Guard and Auxiliary Guard and what do you suggest Players use for them and the CCW/CAF GSA Agent (not to mention the CCW/CAF Disocvey Corps,Scouting Corps, Consortium Planetary Expeditions) in the Mean Time?? (under the Stats for Gaus Elia Binjo in Fleets of the Three Galaxies you listed his O.C.C. as being an Repubplikan Officer equal to the Scholar O.C.C.) Will we Find out more about Jelko Rondula/Hartigal Combine and his Attack Ships (ie.Stats) the Guardian and Defender in the future?? I was wondering about the HI Pulse lasers they have and the Reactive Armor, I can't wait for more information on them then whats presented in Fleets. Over in the Fleets of the Three Galaxies Post I wrote about my ideas about Reactive and Ablative Armor for Spaceships, but I also can't wait for your full "Take" on these systems. Lastly I think the following would also make great additional Monsters/Aliens to Phase World Book the Vallax Aliens from The Juicer Uprisings, and the Following from Hero Unlimited Galaxies Unlimited Guide listed on p.124-133:
Asteropids
Bontu
Gammorites
Gorgons
Void Whales
my favorites would be the Void Whales, Asteropids and Gorgons in that order to be included.
How about the Tarlok Aliens from Skraypers?
P.S. If you look at my Ideas about Reactive & Ablative Armor over in the Fleets Post, I'd like to say that I Feel both Ablative and Reactive Armor should Probablly have an A.R., but I only listed Ablative Armor I believe as having A.R. and the reasons why and how it works (just like A Cyber-knights Cyber Armor).
Scorpion Leader
Explorer

Will we be getting the stats for the CAF Sheild Bearer Missile Tank anytime soon?? It's anotherthing that has been overlooked and was missing in the PW core book for the past 15 years.
Scorpion Leader
Explorer

will we fget stats ever for the Biowa and Phase Jump Gates??
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

If you mean the creatures that power the Dominator Star Forts... then no. They are all either enslaved, or commit suicide when the Dominator that has them trapped is killed.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Scorpion Leader
Explorer

Braden Campbell wrote:If you mean the creatures that power the Dominator Star Forts... then no. They are all either enslaved, or commit suicide when the Dominator that has them trapped is killed.

Yes that's what I ment. Gee I was hoping that maybe somehow a group of of very crafty adventures (maybe assited by a cosmoknight or two) could help one escape enslavement.(come on it would make a great story/adventure idea)
Braden Campbell

Scorpion Leader wrote: I was hoping that maybe somehow a group of of very crafty adventures (maybe assited by a cosmoknight or two) could help one escape enslavement.(come on it would make a great story/adventure idea)

Sure, go for it. Just keep in mind that the freed creature will be as bat-sh/t insane as you would be after spening 50,000+ years imprisoned in a walnut shell.
Braden, GMPhD

Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Darkechilde wrote:The cover of Fleets is great. Except for one thing. None of the ships fighting are in any of the Phase World books, or any other Palladium book that I know of. I think it would have been better had the ships been ones we know from the game.

You are Mistaken
The x shaped ship in the top right is the Emancipation class Dreadnought. The expectation is the remainder are the new classes of Golgan ships. All introduced in Fleets.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Greyaxe
Champion

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Greyaxe wrote:
Darkechilde wrote:The cover of Fleets is great. Except for one thing. None of the ships fighting are in any of the Phase World books, or any other Palladium book that I know of. I think it would have been better had the ships been ones we know from the game.

You are Mistaken
The x shaped ship in the top right is the Emancipation class Dreadnought. The expectation is the remainder are the new classes of Golgan ships. All introduced in Fleets.

Darkechilde wrote:But, they don't, and the scale is WAY off for that to be true, anyway.

Objects far away are larger than they appear.

Darkechilde wrote:Not to mention, the ship in the top right is has a "+" shaped engine placement, and no sign of any "X" shape at all.

LOL do you prefer the square or diamond shreddies.
Darkechilde wrote:The two gun looking protrusions on the front of it don't jibe with the Emancipator, either. The rest of the ships don't have great big guns pointing to the rear, so they aren't Golgan ships. Nor do the look like them in any other way. The fighters don't look like any of the ones with an illustration that I have seen.

Illustrations are food for the imagination. Enjoy any explanation you see fit.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
mellowmaveric
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by mellowmaveric »

It would be nice to see a concise ROE (rules of engagement) outline for each group. A better description of the borderlands, points of contention, what races are caught in the so called "neutral zones", local commanders, fleet strengths, smugglers, the local black market, avoiding local dragnets.
mellowmaveric
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by mellowmaveric »

I guess just being in the Army for 6 years and having parents who were Navy officers gets me in a certain mindset for these things. :badbad:
calto40k
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Jack Chriax: RPA Pilot, Killing Machine, Samuel Jackson Impersonator?

Unread post by calto40k »

cant wait for the galaxies books
Member of the Modern Cabal of 24

The stupid it burns it burns us preciouses

We are Legion and we will be heard
jarlaxle
Explorer
Comment: Any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to write them on a $20 bil and send them to me.

Unread post by jarlaxle »

hey guys what about tech generation tables?
Even one for dead civilizations.
basically would another module alien race generation random or points. i know somewhere was a way to convert in one of the rifters

and more info on beings from the core.

Im having problems coming up with new civilizations.
I support Hades in the minion war
They say life is short, but it is the longest thing you will do
Characters:
Rachel Riftrider
Story Logs:
Time Marshalls: Agent Riftrider
Braden Campbell

UPDATE: I've begun working in earnest on Life in the Spacelances, a book that will focus on Spacers, Runners, and Space Pirates. And it's funny... a while ago there was a thread around here regarding how much the Space Pirate OCC "sucked". But no mention was made of the Spacer, an OCC that, in my opinion truly blows.

Hence the questions I'm grappling with today: why would you ever want to play a Spacer when the runner and Pirate are so much "sexier"? What is tht special thing that the Spacer OCC has? (And if the answer is "nothing", then what can be done to change that?
Braden, GMPhD

Nursahburen
Wanderer
Comment: i have DIM MAK.

Unread post by Nursahburen »

So are we ever going to see the UWW book?
Hot Rod
Wanderer

Unread post by Hot Rod »

I would love to see a formal ruling/process for characters that want to change class (or just learn new skills). Phase world's Center has a nice start with Wonder World and 'spacer's college' (though it doesn't say if someone who has a class already can sign up for it or not) and training in physical skills at various 'recreation resorts'. Others who arrive to phase world through unintended rifts are covered in the conversion books sort of, (though where the summoner PC will get an adult dragon skull to activate a single circle is a serious question, he's better off to change class & just use PPE like his modern brother the shifter!), but ending the debate and reliance on PFRPG's High seas ruling would be a fantastic addition to any book. There are always new books coming out, and some of us don't like to kill of a character to try out the new stuff, the character himself in game decides he wants to start doing that! For instance a shifter from Rifts arriving on PW might decide he wants to be a Pilot (Space Pirate) as well! There should also be some method for catching up a skill learned later, either through paid study, or neglecting a previously learned skill. For instance, a character becomes a pilot at level 3 and gains a ship of his own at L9, there should be a way for him to get the pilot skill (and others) up to L9 proficiency, even if it means he has to stop advancing his Lore:Db's (of Rifts earth) which he no longer has a use for but took at L1.

I would particularly like to know why :crane: Dragons :crane: have so many classes before they become adult, (and how they do it, I know they have lots of time to do it in their lifetime, but in a campaign, or advancing timeline... ). The dragons that have been statted often have many of their classes' abilities overlap, does this make them (the classes) easier to learn? (i.e. a Shifter/LLW/TW all use the exact same spell list, a Pyramid Master [if a dragon could be one] has a gem based approach to magic, and a temporal wizard has the same spells as a LLW plus a small subset) Adulthood is mentioned as starting at level 9 and finishing at 15 (Dragons & Gods), more details on how to go from hatchling stats to adult stats would be worth a mention as well. Dragons probably love Center, more info about prominent (or behind the scenes) ones in the crossroads of the megaverse would be great.

Suggestions for spacers:
1) I would think they should be experts at jury rigging/repairing spacecraft. (i.e. Han solo's Millennium Falcon)
2) Survival would be a priority for them, when things 'go south' he might get a luck roll that triggers some event that results in survival. (a phase tranciever being shipped activates and takes the cargo hold with it back to Phase World, a shifter accidentally summons him, etc...) Chance (& consequences) best left to GM's discretionary judgement, though say 10%-30% per level resetting to 0(or losing 10-30%) when used successfully would be reasonable, depending if this was a minor or major ability.
<- Banned from Explorers Unlimited for Objecting to EU GM Abuse. Be warned, GMs play favorites, and ignore rule books if it suits them. They also are not afraid to apply the rules to one person in the party but not another. This is FACT, If you need proof I have it. Fight bullying online and everywhere
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I like to see Aliens of the 3 Galaxies.

Did they tell the number of Alien races in the 3 galaxies?

Do you think ther will be 3 Galaxies 2?
With All New Adventure ideas.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

gaby wrote:I like to see Aliens of the 3 Galaxies.

Pretty much every book on the Three Galaxies has added a few new ones, and if that ain't enough, existing ones from Rifts and Aliens Unlimited(heck, you could even use PFRPG's Land of the Damned charts for generating Infernals and new monsters for extra detail) can easily be plugged in, so a whole book devoted to aliens of the Three Gs is rather unnecessary, and there's enough ways to generate new ones on your own if you really feel a pressing need for new ones(pick and choose from the charts or go completely random with your own dice or an on-line dice roller).

No, they don't say how many races, aside from the fact that there have been past mass-extinctions, but also new emerging races to fill the spaces left behind.

Ultimately, though, it's been left deliberately vague so the Three Galaxies can be filled with as many new species as your imagination can give rise to. Why put a limit? It's space opera! Go wild and create your empires and minions and grand creations!

So, invest in the books and you'll have the means to create your own worlds and populations, be it by random selection or detailed deliberate design.

Finally, I'd rather they got through the existing promised lineups of books before another general Three Galaxies book. I can come up with my own adventures easily enough.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kovoston
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by Kovoston »

So, when should we see the Corscrew Galaxy book?
Greyaxe
Champion

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Kovoston wrote:So, when should we see the Corscrew Galaxy book?

If Bray had his way you will see it in two years.
Thats my guess.
cchopps
Adventurer

Starship Construction

Unread post by cchopps »

zedjagder wrote:I would like to see starship construction rules and aliens of the three galaxies.

Last year I got "Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide" in my grab bag and the last 1/3 of the book is GOLD for a phase world game. Amazing rules on spaceship construction, space travel, skills, and surviving in space.

The thing is, it just doesn't directly convert to the Phase World setting, mainly because the Tech is so different. Being based in the Heroes Unlimited universe, certain tech is actually more advanced than the 3G (like genetic engineering being common) but other tech (FTL travel and MDDC) can't touch the 3G. They suggest rules for converting SDC (and it isn't actually the standard 1:1 BS) but there isn't anything about credit conversion and eyeballing the ships and equipment I don't think it is 1:1, but I'm not sure what it should be.

Hopefully we will see something like this for the 3G setting sooner than later. It is really a set of core rules that IMO is necessary for a space game.

C. Chopps
EmeraldToucanet
Wanderer

Unread post by EmeraldToucanet »

gaby wrote:I like to see Aliens of the 3 Galaxies.

Yes I really want to see an aliens of the three galaxies book, but mainly I want to see an aliens book with expanded alien race creation rules. More special ability options, more alien appearance types, expand the on the magical level rules in the Phase World book so we can roll up things like a magical race with maybe just a few specific innate spells, etc.... I'd love to see rules for making aliens that aren't humanoids too. I know some of these things are scattered through out various books (Phase world, aliens unlimited, Heroes Unlimited) but I'd like to see the rules all in one book and expanded on.
Flick
D-Bee

Unread post by Flick »

UWW book please, oh pretty please.
I do believe in Narnia.
Braden Campbell

Nope. ;)
Braden, GMPhD

Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

I'd love to see a UWW book. With Mr. Campbell (I really enjoyed the Thundercould Galaxy) as my first choice as the author of such.

3G setting is the only setting I've ever GMed where I feel free to run with just about anything, and that's why I love it so much. UWW would be a much welcomed addition to my arsenal.
ScottBernard
Explorer

Unread post by ScottBernard »

Doesnt look like itll happen does it?
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I like a book on the Space Pirates,maybe give info on the top ten pirate gangs.
I also love more ships.
SolCannibal
Champion

Unread post by SolCannibal »

What happened to the Corkscrew Galaxy book?
Syndicate
Adventurer

Unread post by Syndicate »

SolCannibal wrote:What happened to the Corkscrew Galaxy book?

Here's what I'd like to see:

Rift Dimension Book 16 "Galaxy Guide 1"

Page Count: 295
Book Summary: Additional Story, Races, equipment (vehicles get their own book), and new skills.

Expand the story of the 3 Galaxies (post and during the Demon outbreak).

(6) General Classes:
-Space Pirate w/class specific abilities
-Rogue Captain w/class specific abilities
-Intrusionist (hacker) w/class specific abilities
-Biotic (Ultra-Android) w/class specific abilities
-Scavenger w/class specific abilities
-Outlaw w/class specific abilities

*Notable "pit-stops" for space
*General Galactic chart with wormholes and/or gates most often used
*(20) new pieces of equipment with accompanying art
*(5) new space specific skills
*(2) new Races per power block

I loved the format of World Books: 32, 33, and 34. Doing that for Phase World would be a God-send.
"What began as a gathering, ended as an organization."
Braden Campbell

Actually, I'm getting pressure from some of the other freelancers and artists to get back to that particular project...
Braden, GMPhD

gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Phase world:Ultimate Edition,they can rewrite and Expand some OCC and RCC,give real numbers of Races that are in each power block,Maps of all 3 Galaxies,they can take out the Ships and put it into another ship book.
SolCannibal
Champion

Braden Campbell wrote:

Actually, I'm getting pressure from some of the other freelancers and artists to get back to that particular project...

Well, sounds promising for the book at least. :-P
Syndicate
Adventurer

Unread post by Syndicate »

gaby wrote:Phase world:Ultimate Edition,they can rewrite and Expand some OCC and RCC,give real numbers of Races that are in each power block,Maps of all 3 Galaxies,they can take out the Ships and put it into another ship book.

YES!!!! :mrgreen:
"What began as a gathering, ended as an organization."
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Here's a little something I've been working on on the side: Phase World Paper Minis: Seljuk
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I hope ther Phase world color paper miniatures preview.
SolCannibal
Champion

MADMANMIKE wrote:Here's a little something I've been working on on the side: Phase World Paper Minis: Seljuk

Someday i'm going to make a star-nation of these guys called Toquz Oghuz Alliance just to run with the joke theme. :P
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

SolCannibal wrote:
MADMANMIKE wrote:Here's a little something I've been working on on the side: Phase World Paper Minis: Seljuk

Someday i'm going to make a star-nation of these guys called Toquz Oghuz Alliance just to run with the joke theme. :P

You've lost me completely..
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
SolCannibal
Champion

MADMANMIKE wrote:
SolCannibal wrote:

You've lost me completely..

So, an explanation of sorts. Hope it makes sense now.

Uh, completely changing subject, but was reading about the CheDive race in Thundercloud Galaxy and their origins... has it been pointed out who their goddess and all-mother, Serket is?

As an aside, where can stats for the Oni race of the Bushido Federation be found? I don't remember in what books before Thundercloud Galaxy did they appear and Thundercloud's info on them is wholy background-related as far a i can see.
Braden Campbell

SolCannibal wrote:Uh, completely changing subject, but was reading about the CheDive race in Thundercloud Galaxy and their origins... has it been pointed out who their goddess and all-mother, Serket is?

:-D

Yup. That's her.

She was once a member of the Pantheon of Light, but was replaced by Isis. Since lack of worship = death for the gods (they simply fade away into obscurity and eventual oblivion), she went and made some minions to keep herself alive by.
Braden, GMPhD

SolCannibal
Champion

Braden Campbell wrote:
SolCannibal wrote:Uh, completely changing subject, but was reading about the CheDive race in Thundercloud Galaxy and their origins... has it been pointed out who their goddess and all-mother, Serket is?

:-D

Yup. That's her.

She was once a member of the Pantheon of Light, but was replaced by Isis. Since lack of worship = death for the gods (they simply fade away into obscurity and eventual oblivion), she went and made some minions to keep herself alive by.

Good to know. Considering how things went my guess is that she abandoned the Pantheon on her own, seeing how she covered some of the purviews as Isis but had no strong ties to motivate her in new directions or even to stay along with them. And the CheDive's look does fit better with magic creation than genetic manipulation, even though they are not (technically) supernatural creatures.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Well if Anvil and Thundercloud done,thers only Corkscrew left.
Maybe a book on each of the Power block like CCW,TGE,UWW,and so On.
taalismn
Priest

gaby wrote:Well if Anvil and Thundercloud done,thers only Corkscrew left.
Maybe a book on each of the Power block like CCW,TGE,UWW,and so On.

Corkscrew's already taken care of by the Main Book and the follow-on supplements. To a lesser degree you can consider Skrypers to be part of the Corkscrew, since it's been hinted for crossover purposes that the system is in the backwater regions near Center.
And I don't think any of the individual power blocs merit a whole book to themselves. If you have your own ideas to distinguish them from the archetypal beneficent-but-bureaucracy-clogged-federation/evil-evil-sinister-empire, you're welcome to flesh them out and post them(or write them up and submit them to Palladium as a manuscript).
The Worlds of Warlock book that didn't materialize would have been a welcome exception, but that would have covered magic in space as well(much of which, I suspect, was salvaged for the Minion War and Fleets of the Megaverse, which included applicable spells).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SolCannibal
Champion

taalismn wrote:And I don't think any of the individual power blocs merit a whole book to themselves. If you have your own ideas to distinguish them from the archetypal beneficent-but-bureaucracy-clogged-federation/evil-evil-sinister-empire, you're welcome to flesh them out and post them(or write them up and submit them to Palladium as a manuscript).

Good points there - the TGE stands seriously in the Klingon-"Starbarian" spectrum of evil empires (with possibly a little of MCU Shiar Empire in its elite guard & etc), while the CCW has some of Star Trek's Federation to it, though overall much closer to Buck Rogers' Earth Defense Directorate, with some of Dune's Old Empire AI paranoia and "civilized rules of engagement" etiquette, though the human supremacists in it could twist at least a part of it in something like Babylon 5's isolationist and xenophobic EarthGov under Morgan Clark - and possibly as much of a tool for older, darker forces at play.

Or at least what, imho, their portrayal in the two galaxy books seems to convey on the whole. As an aside, dammint, now i can't stop myself of thinking of Dimensional Outbreak as the Shadow x Vorlon war.
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

SolCannibal wrote:[ As an aside, dammint, now i can't stop myself of thinking of Dimensional Outbreak as the Shadow x Vorlon war.

You too, neh? :demon:

Now here's something to bake your noodle; what if the TGE are the ones being manipulated / steered by the Vorlons (or exspy equivalent) ;)
Bind the body to the opened mind
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
SolCannibal
Champion

DhAkael wrote:
SolCannibal wrote:[ As an aside, dammint, now i can't stop myself of thinking of Dimensional Outbreak as the Shadow x Vorlon war.

You too, neh? :demon:

Now here's something to bake your noodle; what if the TGE are the ones being manipulated / steered by the Vorlons (or exspy equivalent) ;)

Would be curious - and sort of logical, considering the presence of their witches/priesthood - indeed. As an aside, while i have never actually GMed Phaseworld, i did rewrite that thing about an Alien Intelligence behind the Kreegor, making the entity as dependent on them, if not more so, for freedom and power. Also, still partly imprisoned as a Greatest Rune Weapon.
taalismn
Priest

If we're evoking Dune comparisons, don't forget: Automaton Wars=Butlerian Jihad? :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SolCannibal
Champion

taalismn wrote:If we're evoking Dune comparisons, don't forget: Automaton Wars=Butlerian Jihad? :D

Yes, exactly what i had in mind though, afaik, no member-states of the CCW not take things to the degree of replacing any and all computers they could through the use of psychic specialists like Mentats and Navigators.

Afaik. ;)
taalismn
Priest

SolCannibal wrote:
taalismn wrote:If we're evoking Dune comparisons, don't forget: Automaton Wars=Butlerian Jihad? :D

Yes, exactly what i had in mind though, afaik, no member-states of the CCW not take things to the degree of replacing any and all computers they could through the use of psychic specialists like Mentats and Navigators.

Afaik. ;)

But wait, it goes further...Dennlech = Fremen(in much nicer surroundings, but with that valuable explosive compound under their lands). :D :P
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SolCannibal
Champion

taalismn wrote:
SolCannibal wrote:

Afaik. ;)

But wait, it goes further...Dennlech = Fremen(in much nicer surroundings, but with that valuable explosive compound under their lands). :D :P

Well, it sure makes them more interesting to me than the "space amish" image i always had of them. Does help out with painting a picture of the CCW that does not involve the accidental appearance of an Enterprise. :-P

As an aside, something that i'm not sure better fits Phaseworld or in Aliens Unlimited.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I love to see the Races of the 3 Galaxies,showing all New races.
they can also show Images of both Male and female,s CCW,s races.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”