New OCC's

This is where you can all discuss our favorite nemesis ... The Mechanoids®, Enjoy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Excellent OCCs! They fit in nicely with the setting!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Another nice OCC. Thank you for sharing it! :D
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Plasma tanker? Sounds pretty cool! I'm sorry to hear that your paper you're working off is damaged. How did that happen? Some careless person. That is how some of my stuff was damaged in the past.

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

Plasma tanker sound very interesting! Did they ever create one. If not I'd love to see the stats for one of those tanks!

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

It has been a long long time since I read thru that book. Thank you for the page number. I'll have to reread it!

HH....FIE

Return to “The Mechanoids®”