AbM Mechanoids

This is where you can all discuss our favorite nemesis ... The Mechanoids®, Enjoy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Capt. Meschievitz
Explorer
Comment: You are the greatest project you will ever work on... never give up.

AbM Mechanoids

Unread post by Capt. Meschievitz »

AbM Mechanoids

Who plays them?

What do you play?

Why do you even play?

I should of made a poll up?

Or is this forum dead or what?

maybe if all the people in china started jumping up and down in unison what would this cause in a global scene?
after 20 odd years of the same character time has come......
Swift-13
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Swift-13 »

I played an AbM Brain once in an early RIFTS campaign. The GM had the fella killed off because he was "too powerful". Nowadays, with the upscale of weapons and other PC-hurting things, the AbM Brain would be seriously outgunned before it even got the chance to use its psionics. Should I ever play one again, and I will, I'm going to take the chance to hijack one of the newer model bodies... :-P

And it's not that the Forum is dead, it's just that there isn't much left to discuss. From what I gather, there's still a strong following for the Mechanoid Trilogy and perhaps even the RIFTS sourcebook, but they don't have anything new to discuss. I haven't seen a RIFTER article about them and the proposed "Mechanoid Space" has pretty much become a myth.
Capt. Meschievitz
Explorer
Comment: You are the greatest project you will ever work on... never give up.

Unread post by Capt. Meschievitz »

Well i use them in a open space opera. as well as in the rifts world, AbM mechnoids/A.R.C.H.I.E 3oz, it happened after hagen was killed in combat and a few player characters help liberate the complex with the help of some AbM Mechanoids, this lead to a settlement being formed now(PA 112), you have 45,000 people in one tighty guarded city....with a high population of humans.....
after 20 odd years of the same character time has come......

Return to “The Mechanoids®”