Superpowers and Mechanoids

This is where you can all discuss our favorite nemesis ... The Mechanoids®, Enjoy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Actually, ALL mechanoids are bio-mechanical.

Thier Thinman and Runt robots, plus the Runt Repair, Assualt Probe,Skinner, and Weevil are the ONLY non-cybernetic units they have... Rather they are the only ones that the players are going to have "reliable" access to, since if/when they destroy the Spider Fortress, the entire fortress is gone. :D
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Superpowers and Mechanoids

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Writers Block wrote:In a Rifts setting, with all the crossover capacity, it occured to me someone with mechano link, telemechanics, or such could get hold of a mechanoid. Now I'm aware of the intelligence rules (AI etc), but not all mechies are AI right? Let alone fun with their remains...any ideas and suggestions?

The other thing to consider is that a lot of actual mechanoids have Telemechanics, so trying to interract with their suits, ships, etc. would not be likely to work while the mechanoid was touching it.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!

Return to “The Mechanoids®”