Progress

This is where you can all discuss our favorite nemesis ... The Mechanoids®, Enjoy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mellowmaveric
Megaversal® Ambassador

Progress

Unread post by mellowmaveric »

Is there an accual time table or concept of when the new Mechanois book will be done because we have been able to pre order it going on for a few years now which im sure many fans are waiting for.
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Re: Progress

Unread post by sHaka »

mellowmaveric wrote:Is there an accual time table or concept of when the new Mechanois book will be done because we have been able to pre order it going on for a few years now which im sure many fans are waiting for.

You're new here aren't you.

:wink: :D
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

mellowmaveric wrote:Is there an accual time table or concept of when the new Mechanois book will be done because we have been able to pre order it going on for a few years now which im sure many fans are waiting for.

No.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

mellowmaveric wrote:Is there an actual time table or concept of when the new Mechanois book will be done because we have been able to pre order it going on for a few years now which I'm sure many fans are waiting for.

The only firm schedule on any Mechinoids book is 'not before june", due to the number of books PB wants to publish between now and june.

other then that, KC has the right of it.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

Basically... unless you hear it's gone to the printer... you can't tell anything for sure.
Publication schedules are subject to changes and deletions (or stuff just getting put on the back burner) until the next to last moment... stuff that was supposedly nearly ready has been known to be delayed or scrapped because of a last moment decision to do rewrites... and once at the rewrite stage, nothing can be foretold.
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

I sent in a chunky Mechanoids Homeworld article for Rifter 0.1 and I am working on another one that I hope to have done by March. As for official stuff, Carl Gleba may be starting on some Mechanoid stuff after he is finished with the Minion War so that probably puts a likely date somewhere in 2010.
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Spinachcat wrote:I sent in a chunky Mechanoids Homeworld article for Rifter 0.1 and I am working on another one that I hope to have done by March.

That is cool to hear Spinachcat :ok: I can't wait to see that :ok:

Spinachcat wrote:As for official stuff, Carl Gleba may be starting on some Mechanoid stuff after he is finished with the Minion War so that probably puts a likely date somewhere in 2010.

That's my goal :ok: Please also keep in mind that this will be more of collaboration between Kevin and I. We have not worked out the details yet. I hope to have an outline and a bunch of ideas to him by June 09. Once we hash it out I can start writing my part.

Anyone coming to the POH 09 has a chance to play in my Mechanoids game. I updated the O.C.C.'s to RUE standards and added a few abilities and such. I also came up with several weapons and body armor. That and the Rifts Source Book 2: Mechanoids is all you need for now. Players also get a copy of my "Quick Mechanoids Fix" available only at the Open House.

Killer Cyborg played in my game at the POH 07. That reminds me. I have to make some changes based on his feedback. Good stuff and a great player!

Carl
ImageImage
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Cool to hear Carl! So it is going to be a collaborative effort! Thank you for the update on that! We are happy to hear that!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
wilenburg
D-Bee

Unread post by wilenburg »

for those not able to make it to the open house are you planning to make them available for the community after to gage a reaction from the general community?
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

No sorry I can't.

Besides, I'm sure the final product will be much different.

Carl
ImageImage
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Still it's cool that you are going to try out them on some people! Cool. Can we hear about the results?
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Return to “The Mechanoids®”