Tao Shih and Celestial Calligraphy

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Natalya

Tao Shih and Celestial Calligraphy

Unread post by Natalya »

Hi, I have a question. In Mystic China, in the Tao Shih section, it does not list how long it takes to create Celestial Calligraphy. The only thing that I've found is a spell listed in the Chi Magic section. Do they use the same time guidelines, or do they have a different time for producing scrolls?
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

likely no longer than it takes to write the letters right with the proper components and spending the chi.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

i would say it follows the same guidelines as the spell "Inscribe Celestial Calligraphy".
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

The same as the spell w/o ether save vs magic due to that they have a more intament knowage about how they are formed.

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”