I'm new...

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ninjaboy

I'm new...

Unread post by ninjaboy »

hi all, okay i am looking into this RPG and also for some other RPG that is not a official RPG. I LOVE ninjas so if anyone could help me out, and i will be getting the book if i find this cool and interresting.
ninjaboy

where do i join the hunt? and i don't jsut want about ninjas.
ninjaboy

okay i guess its officail.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Zerebus wrote:Start with Ninjas and Superspies. IF you like that, then get Mystic China and Heroes Unlimited. IF you like those, expand into more Heroes Unlimited books or other Palladium products.

The trouble with TMNT is that it's out of print. Hence by "join the hunt" I mean "start dredging E-Bay".

saw a copy of that in a used bookstore around here. also saw a copy of the Mechanoids Trilogy, two in fact. should I check them out?
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”