Tongan Ninja.

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Adam of the Old Kingdom
Adventurer

Tongan Ninja.

Unread post by Adam of the Old Kingdom »

He comes from the mighty Kingdom of Tonga(pop: 105,600 principal eport: Baby Squash). He is trained in the ancient art of Ninjitsu. He is, unsurprisingly, Tongan Ninja, and now his story can be told.

Ever since his father was eaten by a fish, Sione was brought up to follow the way of the ninja. Now he must journey towards the greatest challengeand defend the beautiful Miss Leeand her restaurant from Mr Big and the so-called Syndicate. These men will stop at nothing to get their hands on an ethnic hospitality establishment servicing the central business district.
Only his fists and his long years of training in Tonga will help him face Gun Man (He's good with guns), Knife Man (good with knives), Henchman (good with henches), Chef guy (you get the idea) and Asian Sidekick. Finally he must confront his ultimate nemesis - Action Fighter. Will love and a great deal of physical violence triumph in the end?
You work it out.
Munchkin Cat Minion
Borast
Champion

Re: Tongan Ninja.

Unread post by Borast »

The Asian Sidekick when he is given a movie deal, creates his own martial art, and marrys the girl instead of the hero doing it. :lol:
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”