Crossover...

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

Crossover...

Unread post by pblackcrow »

I am going to be running a crossover game of BtS and N&Ss...Philippine Islands. The primus is that an evil mage has take over an island with a MAJOR nexus and the island has a small dock. The mage has summoned gargoyles and took the all of the children from the 8 villages with him to his fort, which just apeared over night.

And the mage made it known to the villages that if anything happens that he dislikes; kids will die and so will they. (It is only a threat, but it is a powerful threat! He will not harm a kid. But if anything happens to him, his gargoyle/gurgoyle army will eat the kids.) They can have 1 kid back for each week of undevoted service. There are 40 kids there. If they disobey him, he will have a gargoyle take a kid to another island. He will treat the kids well.

As for the villagers, they are to carry on like nothing has happened. (He needs 6 weeks to complete his work, after which time he will have no need for the nexus; the gargoyles; or the kids.

Don't want to give away too much.

But, how does it sound?
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Tyciol wrote:It sounds great. So, will you be including any martial arts or chi magic or anything in this?

Of course I am. Those more or less go without saying. I am posting in N&Ss am I not?
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

high magic in a modernday setting with little tech on the island...It has a mini hydro-electric grid. And 1 hotel with archaeologiest mostly coming in and out. A small buddist monistary is also there. And also what was an archaeological site. "Dino" bones were found there at the nexus.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”