Ninjas Wednesday on TV

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GundamChief
Wanderer
Comment: It's a Gundam! *Boom!* ~ Every enemy soldier ever.

Unread post by GundamChief »

saw it. Not that there was anything I didn't already know it was cool that someone did a show on it.
"Your tricks are no match for Gundams immense power"-Amuro Rei
Goblin-Jack
Explorer

Unread post by Goblin-Jack »

Hmmm, kind of along the same lines there is a French-Canadian chick from Quebec who has a show on National Geographic who studies Martial Arts and goes around the world trying out several different kinds. Kind of interesting, but her accent makes me laugh... French people are so rude. :D --GJ.
"Wujcik rules!!!"

Unread post by Guest »

Sadly, this (not too mention the show the History Channel had on ninja) show is pretty much a waste of time. No real information is presented, it's more like an "Idiot's Guide to Ninja" rather than a source of information.
tsh77769
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by tsh77769 »

Well, there may be a great deal of controversy regarding present day Ninja, however, the existence of the Yakuza is certain and they are active. Perhaps they are related? If any non-ninja could tell you anything of any certainty regarding present day Ninja, it would be the Yakuza. BTW, it is highly probable that there was not originally one specific "Ninja" style hand to hand. They probably had several hand to hand disciplines based on the backgorund of their members and cross trained. I do find the possible link to Chin/An Chi/Lin Kuei interesting.

Tsh77769

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”