Still in print?

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Michael Hopcroft

Still in print?

Unread post by Michael Hopcroft »

Is Ninjas & Superspies still in print, and where online can I get a copy?
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Re: Still in print?

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Should still be in print and its on the company store page.

Ninjas & Superspies™ RPG

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Asra

Re: Still in print?

Unread post by Asra »

Hey Guys/Gals,

I buy most of my Palladium stuff 2nd hand on Amazon.com. Just search for the product you want and then check out the New and Used section and you can find some really good deals. Of course living in Australia means I have to wait around 4 weeks to get any of it but given that Palladium stuff is hard to come by here its not too bad. I hate Ebay cuz I don't like having to bid for items and then wait to find out if I have the winning bid.

Oh and on a side note Palladium Books has started selling the AtB books direct through Amazon which is great for me. I just placed an order for it. Why didn't I buy it through Palladium Book's webpage directly you ask? Well for some strange reason the cost of shipping international is rediculously expensive when ordering through Palladium direct. Amazon charges a flat $9.79US to ship books internationally whereas Palladium's costs are $20US or higher! In most cases thats more expensive than the actual book you bought :-( .

Cheers,

Asra

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”