Supernatural Strength and Martial Arts moves

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mad Cow Milk
Dungeon Crawler

Supernatural Strength and Martial Arts moves

Unread post by Mad Cow Milk »

I was just wondering what the rules or consensuses were with martial art attacks when done by something that has supernatural strength. I would figure that supernaturally strong martial art move would do more strength than a non-martial art move, but how much? Should I up the die type of the attack, or just add it in like a held weapon.

If anyone could help that would be great

Thanks
Mantisking
Hero

Re: Supernatural Strength and Martial Arts moves

Unread post by Mantisking »

Mad Cow Milk wrote:I was just wondering what the rules or consensuses were with martial art attacks when done by something that has supernatural strength. I would figure that supernaturally strong martial art move would do more strength than a non-martial art move, but how much? Should I up the die type of the attack, or just add it in like a held weapon.

There's a table on page 60 of Rifter #3 for converting dmage dice for regular P.S. to supernatural P.S.
"I know twenty-six different points on your body I could hit and release enzymes into your brain to compel you to tell the truth -- Talk!"
Barry Ween, The Adventures of Barry Ween Boy Genius, Monkey Tales #3
Mad Cow Milk
Dungeon Crawler

Mantisking wrote:
Mad Cow Milk wrote:I was just wondering what the rules or consensuses were with martial art attacks when done by something that has supernatural strength. I would figure that supernaturally strong martial art move would do more strength than a non-martial art move, but how much? Should I up the die type of the attack, or just add it in like a held weapon.

There's a table on page 60 of Rifter #3 for converting dmage dice for regular P.S. to supernatural P.S.

Perfect, thanks!!
Mad Cow Milk
Dungeon Crawler

Mantisking wrote:

Another question please, what is the conversion system for SDC worlds since one might find their way there.

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”