Suppressive fire rule idea.

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

jd1
D-Bee

Suppressive fire rule idea.

Unread post by jd1 »

Thoughts?

Player declares suppressive fire into target area. Uses 2x max ammo expenditure, full auto or semi auto. Targets in the area must save vs Alertness. If fail, can only perform actions under cover and not return fire - first aid, crawl to better position, reload, etc.... If saves, can act as normal, but suffer immediate attack from shooter once they expose themselves before being able to move or return fire. Attacker at -5 to the normal adjusted attack roll when firing at targets in the suppressed zone.

Need to work on size of area that can be suppressed by weapon and distance....

jd1
slade the sniper
Hero

Re: Suppressive fire rule idea.

Unread post by slade the sniper »

I like it. I think there should be a penalty to the AL save, but some people are just that calm and collected.

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”