Ideas please help me out

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Oldoneminotaur
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: My job is to arrange the meeting between you and god

Ideas please help me out

Unread post by Oldoneminotaur »

So im adding some new skills bring heros skills in recon to add to the down time that takes place between combate and missions. And i was going to do the skills the same way they are done in recon. What you guys think? They also want some out of rifts should i do it or leave it be
USC 0331/ US Army 11b

I joined so you can have freedom
Semper fi
slade the sniper
Hero

Re: Ideas please help me out

Unread post by slade the sniper »

If you are going to bring in new skills, go ahead. Recon (IIRC) was originally a miniatures based wargame, and Palladium just added in a RPG veneer to the game. The skills can always be added to IMO, but I would probably make them as an add-on bunch of skills instead of replacing any of the skills already present. Maybe give them 5 skills of non-combat/hobby skills?

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”