Requesting help

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

boxee
Hero

Requesting help

Unread post by boxee »

Hello Old Friends,
It has been awhile since a was last active on the boards. I pray that a few of you are still around. Can anyone help me with a few animals? The AtB book just does not have it in it. Animals are Badger, Bear, Ferret, and Hippo. They are listed in TMNT but that would seem to not be ideal. The AtB book has many abilities and powers that really make the game come alive. So I come here to ask if anyone can help, please?
Thank you.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Requesting help

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Have you tried the HU2 core book? that is the closest canon reference.
Then there are the older TMNT and ATB sourcebooks.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

boxee wrote:Hello Old Friends,
It has been awhile since a was last active on the boards. I pray that a few of you are still around. Can anyone help me with a few animals? The AtB book just does not have it in it. Animals are Badger, Bear, Ferret, and Hippo. They are listed in TMNT but that would seem to not be ideal. The AtB book has many abilities and powers that really make the game come alive. So I come here to ask if anyone can help, please?
Thank you.

Hello!
Well... Badger is in the AtB book - page 78. So is Bear - page 80. And Ferret is included alongside Weasel, page 139.
Hippo is not in there - I think the animals list in the revised AtB book was intended to concentrate on animals from North America, with only a few major "zoo" animals added. Maybe the intention was to leave hippo and other exotic animals to future world book type supplements.
But there are a whole bunch of fan-made templates for the animals featured in the original TMNT and AtB books and supplements here on the message boards - someone did a hippo in the new mutant animals thread.
Hope that helps.
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

Yes,
That was what i was trying to find. You are both great heroes!
Thank you!

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”