Playing a NORAD Splicer

10101010: Site is secure. Move on to the next, secure and deactivate. Await further orders from Swarmlord.
2009: Let the Hunt Begin.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Y'know....I know it isn't the purpose of this thread, but the concept of merging Splicers and System Failure is now really appealing to me....thanks for the idea.
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
LJ
Explorer
Comment: A few household chemicals in the proper proportions.

Unread post by LJ »

The splicer can fulfill a varierty of roles in a group other than bruiser. Give the guy flying, bug vision, and a power of choice and he could be an aerial scout. Or you could have some assassin/commando/sneaky guy with the camouflage ability, radar, and body weapons.

Biggest thing to take into consideration while playing a Splicer is that since they're part bug, people won't trust them. In fact, people who don't know about the Splicer program could possibly believe that the Splicers are a new kind of bug. So for the most part, splicers need to keep a low profile, and possibly some kind of disguise pending on the shape of their body. Something along the lines of a large trenchcoat, big gloves, etc.
ECHO Member
Champion of the 2004 Megaversal Deathmatch
He Who Must Not Be Combed
"Poison Clan rocks the world!!"

Return to “Systems Failure™”