Where From Here?

10101010: Site is secure. Move on to the next, secure and deactivate. Await further orders from Swarmlord.
2009: Let the Hunt Begin.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

It wont be anywhere since there are not any plans to do anything more with this line beyond Rifter submissions.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Yeah it is a great book and could have had alot going for it. But alas, with the author gone, I doubt anyone will be doing anything with this title.

Now maybe if Mike Talyor got some of his great material together and submitted it...
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

The Deific NMI wrote:Yeah it is a great book and could have had alot going for it. But alas, with the author gone, I doubt anyone will be doing anything with this title.

Now maybe if Mike Taylor got some of his great material together and submitted it...

Life keeps getting in my way, NMI. :(

However, to make things simple for Zachary, here's what I have posted in this forum:

The Wheelman: viewtopic.php?t=16108

NORAD Battlesuit Infantry: viewtopic.php?t=16204

Organitech Combat Walker: viewtopic.php?t=21303
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

It's a hidden gem, that's for sure. And you are quite welcome. Maybe one day, if NMI gets his website back up, you can see my other stuff.

Return to “Systems Failure™”