The Rotten Core

10101010: Site is secure. Move on to the next, secure and deactivate. Await further orders from Swarmlord.
2009: Let the Hunt Begin.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Re: The Rotten Core

Unread post by NMI »

I have said it before and I say it again, your adventures that you run appear awesome. I would love to see some stats on the Greys, Grey Power Armor, etc...
Keep up the good work!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Sounds like a fun game. :)

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

I did Zeta Rheticulans (greys) for Heroes Unlimited/Aliens Unlimited, but they were adaptable to most hero categories, not specifically psionic.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:I did Zeta Rheticulans (greys) for Heroes Unlimited/Aliens Unlimited, but they were adaptable to most hero categories, not specifically psionic.

Do you mean you posted stats for them here on the forums?
if so, where?
I searched but couldn't find it.

I did not post them. I mentioned it in case anyone wanted me to find them and post it. Believe it or not, I don't post everything to the boards. :-P
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:I did Zeta Rheticulans (greys) for Heroes Unlimited/Aliens Unlimited, but they were adaptable to most hero categories, not specifically psionic.

Do you mean you posted stats for them here on the forums?
if so, where?
I searched but couldn't find it.

I did not post them. I mentioned it in case anyone wanted me to find them and post it. Believe it or not, I don't post everything to the boards. :-P

Oops! My Bad, Guess I misunderstood :o
sorry for any inconvenience.

No problem. Did you want me to post the Zeta Rheticulan writeup I did somewhere?
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

It appears I need to rewrite it, unless I can find it. I have nothing else pressing at the moment so I will have something up for them fairly soon.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:It appears I need to rewrite it, unless I can find it. I have nothing else pressing at the moment so I will have something up for them fairly soon.

Many thanks SG 8)
I appreciaite it. 8-)

It just irks me that all the moving I had to do a few months back caused me to misplace that writeup. :badbad: It took MONTHS of research to create it last time. Fortunately, I still recall much of it, so I can probably expedite the process. :bandit:
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:I Also lost a few notebooks full of stuff when I moved around this time last year.
So I can relate.
Though I have never spent Months on a single writeup.
Your dedication to the forums is sincerely appreciated

It was not so much a dedication to the forums as it was that in my first campaign I wanted a prison colony of Zetas in an M.I.B. P.O.W. work camp condominium setup. I wrote them up so I would have a playable race as war prisoners and refugees from an attempted world takeover which was park of the back story of Massacre Park. The reason it took months was that I designed a lot of custom environmental suits for a Zeta tourist visiting an underwater pyramid, and special ship controls as puzzles for anyone going over the salvage of a ship serving as a war memorial monument in Massacre Park.

EDIT: Material is now up in the Heroes Unlimited Forum:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=108897&p=2097665#p2097665

Return to “Systems Failure™”